Meeting TaskForce 141

Eve Pov

10:00 P.M.

We got some of the paperwork done. Right now Akali tries to call Ahri on the phone but there was no answer. Strange. She always answers her phone. We got back home to see that she wasn't in the house.

Eve: Where could she be?

Akali: Beats me. But Ahri left my PS5 turned on. And hey no damage to my controllers.

Kai'sa: Maybe she went to a friend's house?

Eve: No. That is highly unlike her. She would tell us where she would be.

Akali: But can we find her tomorrow? I just want to play my codmw2.

Eve: No.

Akali: Why not?

Eve: Because I said so. Now turn it off.

Akali: Fine.

Eve: I was looking around when I saw a glimpse of the TV. It looks like the character was moving on its own. Weird. Whatever. Must be some new command or something like auto-play.

Ahri wherever you are don't do some stupid shit.

Ahri Pov

Ahri: Shit!

After surviving the explosion from a rocket launcher. We killed the cartels that were everywhere.

Y/n: Ahri, you are with me. Rodolfo check in that house. Hassan could be in there. Tell me when you are in the second floor.

Rodolfo: Si, Coronel!

He went to the house.

Y/n: So why don't we kill some narcos and talk at the same time?

Ahri: Sure. But Uh how do you use this?

I lifted my M16

Y/n: Pay close attention because I am not going to repeat it, comprendes?

Ahri: Si.

So he showed me how to shoot, how to hold it correctly, and how to reload it. It was easy like a 5-year-old could do it.

We got behind a car and started shooting at the cartels.

Y/n: So Ahri, do you have any call signs? *shoots at a cartel member and ducks down*

Ahri: Well...I never really had one. Maybe the Fox of Korea.

Y/n: Sounds nice.

Ahri: What's yours *kills a sniper, who was on top of a trailer, then ducks down*

Y/n: They call me El Guardian De Las Almas. Or the Guardian of Las Almas.

Ahri: So you protect people of Las Almas?

Y/n: Yes. But the place has been conquered by Sicarios. *Smell* Do you smell like something is burning?

Ahri: Yes, it's coming from over there.

I point to a house that was on fire.

Y/n: Puta madre! *contacts Rodolfo* Rodolfo, que paso? Veo humo. Que es tu estatus? Rodolfo? RODOLFO! Voy por aya!

Y/n runs to the burning house while I followed him from behind.

Rodolfo: No coronel, no...... puedo...... salir.

Y/n: Rodolfo, donde estas?!

We were inside the house looking for Rodolfo on the 1st floor.

Rodolfo: Escuchame.....Hassan se.......fue. Lo están.......moviendo......para afuera. Algo está.....cruzando el Atlántico. Hay un barco........entregando algo.