Punishment [PART 5]

He dragged her to his room and as they entered in room he pinned her to wall beside door and closed door very loudly which made her flinched.

Tae: where you was?!

Yn: don't you know?

Tae: how dare you to say this?!!!

Yn: I mean.. Didn't jimin told you?

Tae: what?! Is he my worker or you?!

Yn: I.. I am your worker

Tae: then?! You should take permission from me not him!

Yn: y-yes..

Tae: then why didn't you came to me and took permission?!

Yn: j-jimin.. S-said.. H.. He will.. As-ask you-

Tae: but it's your work to ask me, right?!

Yn: y-yes.. Sorry

Tae: what sorry?! Don't you understand that you should ask your boss for permission..?! Atleast you should tell me that you are going.. Don't you know that you have to ask me while doing some work?

Yn: I.. I know

Tae: then?!!!

She looked down and tears started building up in her eyes and Tae noticed it so he stop scolding her and said

Tae: next time dont do any work without asking me.. Not even talking with jimin without my permission, did you get that??

And this made her angry too she looked up at him in teary plus angry eyes and said

Yn: can I go to pee without your permission or that also I have to ask you?!

Tae: um.. Uh.. It's late.. Go and sleep!

He took back steps from her letting her go while she also went out after closing door loudly.

As she was going to her room she saw jimin is going somewhere so she stop and ask him.

Yn: why didn't you told him that we both are going?

Jimin: um.. Yn.. Actuall-

Tae: did you take my permission before talking to him?!

He said while standing behind yn while she turn around to him face him when she heard his voice

Yn: I was just saying good night to him

And she ran in her room while jimin chuckle and said.

Jimin: cute..! Tonight she will sleep so peacefully.. She must be so tired because we enjoy so much!!

He pretend that he is talking to himself but he was telling this to Tae.

Tae: what you both did?

Jimin: first we watched movie and then.. we did dinner at big restaurant and then.. In car.. We.. Um.. Oh Tae how can I tell you that?! I am shy!!

And he also went in his room while Tae was fuming in anger, he went in yn's room and knocked on it and without listening her response he get into it.

She was standing in front of mirror looking at him while he came near her and hold her arm to pull her little closer to him

Tae: what you did with jimin?!

Yn: what I did?!

She tried to loose his grip onto her arm but he hold it more tightly while saying

Tae: don't try to remove my hand or it will hurt you more..!

She stopped trying and look at him who was giving her death glares