Who killed Yn's parents?? [PART 12]

Yn did her breakfast and was about to go but she got stop by tae's PA.

PA: when you are planning to come for training?!

He said sarcastically while she looked down.

Yn: um.. I.. Uhm..

PA: your today's training will be at evening.

Yn: NO!

PA: huh?! Why?

Yn: I.. I have work!

PA: which work?

Yn: my personal work.

PA: don't forget you are here worker and there is no important than sir and his safety!

Yn: is your sir here?! No na! That's why I am doing my personal work! And why didn't you went with him?!

PA: b-b.. Um.. Sir told me to be here and keep eye on you!

Yn: don't forget I am your senior here..! You can't threaten me and order me!

PA: okay okay.. Do your work!

He said and leaved from there while yn sighed in relief and ran to her room.
.
Time skip
At evening
.

Yn's dress

Yn's dress

She wore this and went down stairs and saw jimin sitting on couch waiting for her.

He looked up at her and his mouth got wide open, he was too stunned to speak while she came towards him and said.

Yn: shall we go?

Jimin: um.. Yeah.. When did you bought this dress?

Yn: this? Taehyung gifted m- i mean.. Kim.. Mr. Kim gave me..

Jimin: he gave you? And why?

Yn: will we talk whole night here only?! Let's go!

She said dramatically pushing him while he smile on her cuteness and started walking while forgetting what he was asking her.