Yn will take revenge [PART 11]

In the morning.

Yn roamed her hand beside her on bed to feel tae's body but she didn't felt anything else than bedsheet. She open her eyes and didn't found him. She sighed while thinking "he must have gone for his work. "

She stood up and went in bathroom to do her morning routine.
.
Time skip
.
YN POV

I came back in room after taking shower while wearing this.

I sat on chair in front of mirror and started doing my hairs

I sat on chair in front of mirror and started doing my hairs.. After doing hairs I open door of mirror table and take out facecream but as I take it out one photo fell down on floor which I lift up.

Yes this is my family photo, my parents, me and my small brother, I kept it in cupboard.. As I looked at photo one tear rolled down from my eye.

Yn: *in mind* If you both may be here we didn't had any problem.. I must be working in big company and we must be stay with rowoon in abroad.

As I awas thinking someone knocked on the door, I immediately wiped my tears and that person came inside and it was jimin.

He sat on bed and asked.

Jimin: are you okay?

Yn: yes..

Jimin: sorry, you was kidnapped and I couldn't do anything.. I didn't even knew about it, just now I got to know so I came to you while running.

Yn: *smile* its okay.. Taeh- I mean Mr. Kim was with me and Mr. Kang came there on time to help us.

Jimin: *mumble* that's the main problem, your Mr. Kim!

Yn: huh? What?

Jimin: n-nothing..

He roamed his eyes in room while I was about to keep that photo back inside but jimin saw it and took it from my hand.

Jimin: how do you have the photo of this woman?

Yn: you know her??

Jimin: u-umm yes.. But-

Yn: she is my mom..!! How do you know her?

Jimin: oh.. Okay..

Suddenly he started sweating and beign uncomfortable, which I noticed quickly, why he is uncomfortable suddenly?!

Yn: tell me.. How do you know her?

Jimin: I.. Actually.. I saw her before also.

Yn: what?! You saw her? But how? And where? And when?

Jimin: I saw her in this mansion only! When I was kid

Yn: why my mom will come here? Please tell me in detail

Jimin: I don't remember properly.. Cause that time I was so small like 5 6 years.. I just remember her face. Yeah.. You go and ask aunty (Mrs. Kim) she must be knew about her.