Kim brother's Revenge [PART 15]

After talking to yn tae went to jimin's mansion.

Bodyguard: you can't go in-

Before he complete Tae slapped him and went inside.

Bodyguard 2: why did you stopped him? Don't you know he is a family member.

He whisper to that bodyguard who was messing with Tae while Tae went inside and started shouting jimin's name.

Tae: JIMIN!!

He was finding jimin in big mansion when suddenly he heard his uncle's voice who just now stood up because of his sudden appearance.

Jaeheon: Tae..? You here?

Ignoring his uncle's words he asked him in extreme angry tone.

Tae: where is jimin?!

Looking at tae's very angry face he got little scared when suddenly they heard one voice from balcony.

Jimin: good morning my brother.

He said while resting his both hands on balcony's rod, wearing white bathrobe indicating he just now came out from shower.

And for Tae as he saw him he ran upstairs and without saying anything he slapped him so hard

And for Tae as he saw him he ran upstairs and without saying anything he slapped him so hard.. This was so sudden for jimin which made him to fell down on floor and his lips started bleeding.

Jimin: *laying on floor and smiling* why so nice gift at early morning?

Tae gritted his teeths and sat on him and hold his bathrobe and said.

Tae: how dare you to keep your dirty eyes on my yn?!!!

Jimin: what I did to her?!

And again he got hard punch on his face.

Tae: dont think, you will tell someone to do something to my yn and i will not be aware of it!

Jimin: *chuckle* I was damn sure that your PA will open his mouth!! Such a cheater he is! First he cheated on you by listening to my works and now he cheated on me by telling you about my plan. You know the fun fact.. He is just like your family!

Tae: BUT WHY?! WHY MY YN?! WHAT SHE DID WRONG TO YOU?!!!

Jimin remove tae's hands from his bathrobe and put his hands behind his head and rested his head on it.

Jimin: because I fell in love with her.. *smirking*

And again he got punched.

Tae: don't you dare to say this sentence again...!! This your first and last time saying this!!! If again you say this then you will also not know where you will be.

Jimin chuckle on his sentence and said.

Jimin: I know my baby brother.. You love her... You are so into her... That's why only I used her like puppet to ruin you... But!! Like always you come between us..!!