Chapter 25

"Isn't it the other way around? You're the one who's screwed me."

Melissa stop sobbing then she frowned at Clydell. Hindi nya magets kung anong pino point out nito.

"Your'e right, everything is planned. From the time that I boarded the ship and from the first time I met you. I was thrilled by you---the way you talk to me, the way you treated me and how you not be affected by my presence, it was a thrilled. That's why I came up in my mind that I will make you fall in love me."

She knows that already but she can't help herself but to be surprised.

"But not everything went according to planned.  My plan backfired on me. Instead of you falling for me, Im the one who is falling. Damn! I should have known first that I would not succeed in my plan."

Halata sa mahinang pagtawa ni Clydell ang pagtanggap ng pag katalo. Then he looked at Melissa gently. He chuckled again in disbelief. Then he filled the space between him and Melissa.

"Fuck Melissa! How can I make you fall for me? You are so beautiful, independent and almost perfect. " he whispered softly then he lift his hand and caressed her cheek gently.

"Tell me Melissa, did you fell in love with me? Did I succeed?" He asked.

Hindi na namalayan ni Melissa ang pagtigil ng mga luha nya. Hindi sya makapag salita. Nakatulala lang sya kay Clydell habang pinapakinggan ang sinasabi nito. Hindi sya makapaniwala sa naririnig.

She want to ask him kung tama ba ang naririnig nya.

"I guess you just like me Melissa, while Im inlove with you. See the difference.----

Nilapit pa ni Clydell ang mukha sa kanya. Nakakaduling ang tingin nito. Konting galaw lang ay maglalapat na ang kanilang mga labi.

"Now tell me Melissa are you really the one who's been screwed or me?" He asked again while still caressing her cheek.

"You screwed me Melissa,---- you really screwed me big time."

After he said that. Hindi na sya nag atubili na angkinin ang mapupulang labi ni Melissa. Hindi nya pinansin ang pag kagulat nito bagkus ay diniin pa nya lalo ang mga labi nya dito. He move his lips slowly at first but when he felt Melissa's arms snaking on his neck. His kisses become aggresive. Nalunod ang kanilang mga ungol sa loob ng bibig ng bawat isa. He smiled on his thought. Hinapit pa nya si Melissa upang mas lalong maramdaman ang katawan nito. He bit her lips then he seek his tongue inside her. He really like the taste of her lips, even her saliva. Nauulol na naman ang pakiramdam nya. Iba ang hatid sa kanya ng mga labi ni Melissa.

He pulled away his kiss for a moment. Then he met her gazed.

"You have to take the responsibilty for screwing me, Melissa."

Then he kissed her  lips again going down on her jaw then to her neck.

Hearing Melissa's moan, mas lalong nag sisiklab ang nararamdaman nya. If he's taking advantage of her right now. Then he will give a damn just later.

He lifted her up and brought her to the bed. He started to remove every clothes she wear while they where kissing. Hindi naman sya nakaramdam ng pagtutol galing kay Melissa dahil alam nyang nadala narin ito sa init at sa ginagawa nyang pag roromansa dito.