➤ 一

—  "UNDERSTOOD," SHIGEKO MUTTERED as [name] could only tear up by the decision

—  "UNDERSTOOD," SHIGEKO MUTTERED as [name] could only tear up by the decision. [name] knew that shigeko should pick her family, after all, shigeko had four siblings, and parents, that's equivalent to seven people, including shigeko herself. six lives lost just for one life was just an absolutely reckless option. it'd be much better if shigeko killed [name], that way, all seven members of the takushiya household.

the woman smiled in content as she stepped back to join her nasty friends, who too were peering at them both with anticipation. shigeko stood up from the chair as the ropes fell from her body onto the ground. she was still looking down. she opened the tape that was shutting [name]'s mouth gently, making sure that the [h/c] haired girl won't get hurt. tears fell from [name]'s eyes when shigeko threw the tape on to the ground.

"you have to do this, be strong, alright?" [name] smiled sadly, she shut her eyes, sending an eye closed smile towards shigeko. shigeko stood there, in front of [name]. her shadow hovered over her sitting friend. "any last words?" shigeko asked as she raised her arm. [name] opened her eyes to see the gun shoved right in front of her face.

"thank you, shigeko, for everything you've done for me as a best friend," [name] smiled gracefully and closed her eyes. "live your life to the fullest for me, will you?" she whispered loudly, shutting her eyes tightly, waiting for the impact. there was a loud bang that rang in everyone's ears as [name] waited for the pain, but it never came.

[name] slowly opened her eyes and looked up at shigeko with confusion settled in her [e/c] eyes, but that confusion had transposed into consternation. grief and agony filled her heart as a whole as she could see the glistening teardrops of her best friend that was falling to their demise as the sun was shining brightly, sending an ethereal glisten on to the teardrops of her best friend.

those teardrops were the first ever teardrops [name] had ever seen coming from shigeko, just within a single teardrop, [name] could see the grief, the agony, the misery, the confusion, settling inside the story of the teardrops. it resembles the rain, the tiny sparkling jewel that ran down the heavens. that's what her teardrops look like.

[name] was in a state of perplexity and stagger, she couldn't even react to shigeko's death. shigeko dropped dead on the floor as a pool of blood started forming around her. her eyes were wide, her breathing quickened. [name] wanted to puke. her stomach stirred as the shock was too overwhelming for her. just then, the insect that was resting on a cupboard in the room came fluttering towards [name].

it flapped its golden wings towards her, landing on her nose. it spread it wings, blocking [name]'s vision from the horrific scene and stood there– lifelessly, its life ended as it rested on the girl's nose with tranquility. "well, that was fun," the green-haired girl smiled as one of her friends pulled the trigger to the machine.

[name]'s forehead burst with a fountain of scarlet, staining the lifeless butterfly that was resting on her nose. truly an act of utter disgrace— staining the exquisite insect with blood. the butterfly fell on to the ground disgracefully, [name] following behind. she fell onto the floor, a pool of blood formed under her head—her eyes blurred— she couldn't see the villains very clearly as they were mocking her, laughing stridently at the two dead girls.

'damn.. you.. for killing my... best friend..' [name] gritted her teeth, she reached her hand out to them, but she knew it was no avail, her hand that tried to grab and choke them dropped to the floor, as she took her final breath.

takushiya shigeko and kiyoshi [name] are dead.