➤ 三つ

tw: mistreatment of a child

 — SHE CONTINUED PEERING at the empty plate. her usual nonchalant gaze that used to twinkle in fear and anger suddenly twinkled in perplexity and curiosity. she stared down at her puny hands and looked around her surroundings.

this doesn't feel right. she felt like an outcast in this setting; where is she? she hadn't been thinking logically ever since she's "awaken" in that haystack back in the pig's den—instead, she had been feeling the intense consternation engulfing her heart, piercing into her soul.

it feels uncanny. it feels as if she wasn't supposed to be here in the first place. snapping out of a trance, the girl let out a loud yell of surprise and affliction when her hair was being grabbed with great force. a tall man dragged the girl mercilessly to the open fields and started beating the girl with great force.

he bashed her face with punches. the girl could only fall to the ground with a grunt of surprise. he was enraged. his face had clear evidence of pique— and all he wanted to do is to pummel the girl to pour out his irk. he grabbed the small and scraggly girl in a chokehold— his grip was deadly. he then continued to pummel her small face with his mighty fists. "you scumbag! dirty scraggly mouse! unworthy to live!" he screeched loudly. he continued to pour insults after insults, feeling vexed as he recollected the memory when a child grabbed his money pouch without his notice.

blood splattered everywhere— a fountain of blood was invented from the results of the abuse. the girl couldn't do anything but stay quiet. she knew better than to scream or yell—she'll die by doing so. the girl bit her lip to suppress all the pain that she was feeling. glistening sweat mixed with precious blood ran down from her forehead as she continued to endure the pummels of her supposed owner.

the torture continued to unfold, before the girl finally lost consciousness. there, the owner kept beating her severely with his vigorous legs and arms. after a while, the owner spat on to the girl's body, leaving her on the cold hard ground, as the sun drowned slowly. the girl's body was crippled at this point. she couldn't move. her face was covered in bruises and blood, her lips tore as blood poured, her ribs snapped and most of her bones were presumably fractured. her stomach slowly bruised in purple and blue.