01

"We made it anotha' year, jit

"We made it anotha' year, jit." Haseem wrapped his arm around Kentrell's neck as they walked onto the historic high school campus.

"Yuh, mane. I'm already ready ta' go home." Kentrell complained, the two now entering the building. Seeing many students walking around, trying to find their friends and schedules as well as them.

Today was their first day back to school now as seniors. Kentrell was glad it was his final year, he was tired of dealing with the same people every day, Haseem was an exception though.

On the other hand, Haseem didn't even really think about it. He used to it now that it's going on his fourth year at the high school.

Back to the basics.

"You'll be ight, jit. This our last year. We gon' survive." Haseem reassured him.

After saying that, he seen some of the other friends they shared approach them.

"Say!" Ben shouted, greeting them, along with KD and Joe.

"Shut yo loud ass up, it's too early, foo." Joe shushed him as he looked around seeing some people stare at them.

"Oh shit—my bad. Wassup, lil niggas." He dapped the two boys up, the others dapping them up as well.

"Wassam."

"Wassuh."

"We in our senior year na', shit finna be crazy." KD stated, the group walking together further in the building.

"On soul, finna get me hella bitches." Joe licked over his lips rubbing his hands together making everyone laugh.

"No bitches gon' want chu until you wash yo ass, lil dirty." Haseem interjected, Joe smacked his lips.

"You ain have to do him like dat, twin." Kentrell cackled, showing his same gap he had years ago.

"Fuck up, dent headed bitch."

"Oop." KD pursed his lips together, adjusting his book bag on his back.

"Chill on him." Haseem defended Kentrell, quickly fixing the mug that he felt slowly forming on his face.

"Yeahhhh, defend yo man." KD clapped, making Haseem and Kentrell scoff in unison.

They were used to their friends making jokes about their friendship, a lot of people assumed they were more than friends due to how close they were.