04

Kentrell's head was laid down on the desk, his eyes closed as he attempted to tune out his Economics & Personal Finance teacher lecturing the class

Kentrell's head was laid down on the desk, his eyes closed as he attempted to tune out his Economics & Personal Finance teacher lecturing the class. Wishing he would've skipped when he had the chance during transitions.

Unfortunately, the best friends didn't share the same 3rd block so Kentrell was alone. Not even his other friends were in the class as well.

"Alright, class. In your notes, check down the ones that have a GDP." The male teacher spoke, papers soon clacking together as students began to write.

The teacher noticing Kentrell head was still down, he approached his desk.

"Kentrell, you need to work on your notes." The man tapped his shoulder, not receiving a verbal or a physical response from him.

"Mr. Gaulden." He tapped him again with a little more force.

"What, mane?!" Kentrell groaned, lifting his head up, causing everyone to look over at the two.

"No sleeping in my class, these notes are going to help you on your assignment that you'll be doing today." The teacher stated calmly.

Kentrell blankly stared up at him, not saying anything. The teacher realized he wasn't going to get a response but glad he was obeyed, he walked over to his desk, taking a seat.

Kentrell slipped his phone out his right pocket, the screen automatically turning on revealing his Home Screen that showed a motion blurry photo of Kentrell attempting to throw up 'Nawfside' but was photobombed when Haseem wrapped his free arm around his head throwing up his sign with a goofy smile on his face.

Looking at the time on his phone, noticing it was 5 minutes until the 3rd lunch bell rang. He was beginning to slip his phone back into his pocket when he heard someone behind him trying to talk low to another student in the class.

"Nah foreal, foo. I think dey fuckin' 'round. Youn see them niggas in da hall. I heard dat nigga girl thankin' he cheatin on ha' wit him."

"Say on God? I knew dem niggas was sum f—"

"Was sum wha'?" Kentrell turned around in his seat, facing the two classmates who had a puzzled look on their face being caught gossiping literally a few seats behind him.

"Aye, Top. We ain't even ta—" One of the dudes began to speak, but was cut off when his friend interfered.

"Nah, bruh." The boy known as Xavier said as he shook his head, "We is. I heard you and Haseem been fuckin' around. That's prolly why you always lookin' so sad when you in hea' cause yo nigga ain't hea'. Faggot ass niggas." The dude spoke a little louder causing everyone in class, including the teacher to look up to the now public argument.