010

Haseem was seated in his 4th block class after coming back from his lunch period about 30 minutes ago

Haseem was seated in his 4th block class after coming back from his lunch period about 30 minutes ago. A small smirk permanently etched across his lips.

His mind was clouded with many ongoing thoughts, which resulted in his physical attention being with random objects around the classroom. Not attentive to a single word the teacher was saying to the class.

And as it went unnoticed by many, there was one person that the boy would always/only talk to in the specific class since meeting him in the parking lot that happened to notice his mental absence from the class today.

Tyquian.

Since they were in the science wing of the building, the classroom was sort of set up like a lab. The 'desks' being in a rectangular form connected to the counters that had sinks installed all around the room. Leaving each row with tables two chairs each.

Basically saying that Haseem and Quando sat next to each other, luckily in the back. Making it easier for them to talk without getting caught as much.

Tyquain's eyes were glued ahead as he swiftly nudged his classmate's arm.

"Cuh, wassup wit' you? Why you smilin'?"

Snapping out his trance, his smile instantly faltered hearing Quando's words.

"Nun." He mumbled, simply. He began to adjust himself in his seat. Trying to adapt to what was going on around him.

Looking beside him, he chuckled. "Yo ass been smilin' since you came in dis bitch, ian even see you or Top at lunch. Y'all went out and ate or sum?" The darker toned boy questioned, trying to piece things together.

The last few weeks he hung around Haseem, he quickly came to realization that he wasn't around Kentrell as much as he used to be. Mainly seen in areas they'd usually be clicked at.

Like at lunch, they would be on totally opposite sides of the cafeteria. Not even acknowledging each other...moreso Kentrell not giving him a single glance. Whereas, Haseem? Oh, he was definitely stealing a few glances. It could be mid conversation, too, with a whole other person. It was crazy.

Sometimes, Tyquian would just be wanting to say go talk to the nigga because obviously y'all beefing and you don't want it to be beef; but staring isn't going to get you anywhere except fought.

Everyone was aware of Kentrell's anger issues. Bumping into the nigga on accident wrong will get you pressed.

Don't let him think it was on purpose, too..