FOCUS

Karan's pov...

Journey was smooth n went well wid her company... we almost reached Bengaluru.. my heart started racing at some thousand Kmph... I can't even imagine leaving her.. I wanted to know her address.. I know it's a bit anxious act..so decided to ask her phone number...

K : I thing we almost reached.. right..

G : yeah.. max 10 min..

K : okay.. then before leaving.. I would like to know your phone no... said building up all his courage..

G : Actually its a roaming sim.. I'll take another no. Soon..

Karan's pov...

All my enthusiasm was popped out like a blasted balloon..

K : Hmm.. that's okay..

G : do one thing.. give me your no. I'll call you.. she said with a smile..

Karan's pov...

I was very happy with her words.. I felt as if some one gave me a CHILLED SPRITE WHEN I WANTED WATER ... I gave my business card to her.. she kept it in her purse n smiled at me...Soon we reached our destination n left each other with a formal bye..

Karan's Pov ...

It has been 5 long hours since I left her .. I'm trying hard to concentrate on my work ... I'm passionate to my work and I was never distracted from it ...but today is different .. I'm drowned in her thoughts ...  I will definitely ruin my presentation today ..  I have decided to face the first failure now ...  Soon our manager informed me that before presentation ... the clients have a formal meeting followed by lunch ... So I have got ready and went to CROWNE PLAZA .. They gave a warm welcome and the meeting started ... I saw Gayatri coming with some files.. My heart skipped a beat seeing her ... automatically a smile crept on my lips ..  She is working in the company with whom we are going to have the add contract... I controlled my happiness and the meeting went smoothly ... Gayatri gave a smile looking at me ...Meeting ended and I rushed to her ...

K : Hey.. what a coincidence ...said with a smile ..  

G : Yeah ... so we met again ..  

K : Hmm.. do you mind joining me for the lunch ...

G : Nopes ... 

Karan's pov ...

We had the formal talk .. she said about their company and I told her about mine ... One good thing which she told me was that .. if the contract was a hit.. she will be working with me in the Add making from their company's side ... My happiness has no bounds ... but just then the thought that I was not up to the mark with the presentation got into my mind ..   

G : So.. we will meet at your presentation ... said with a smile ..

K : Yeah .. see you soon ..I went back to my office .. and started preparation ... My Focus was on Nothing else except the work ...