Entry of Cupid

Karan's Pov ...

'Finally I made it ... !! I'll be getting more time to Spend with her .. but that Rihaan .. Huhh!! She was friendly with him .. Hmm.. Ofcourse , they are collegues and I'm a newly made Friend .. There will be difference for sure .. but soon I'll be a trusted person .. ' he smiled and nibbled his nape ..

It's been hours I've seen her .. I badly wanna see her now .. but have to wait for her till morning .. why the hell these nights are hell long .. * childishly jumped on the bad and covered his head with the pillow *

Not at all feeling sleepy ... I've decided to watch a movie .. Nothing interesting in the T.V .. I was shuffling all the channels .. All are black and White crap (films) .. Goshh..!! Who can watch these melodramatic films .. Soo cheesy ..

I've put earplugs n slept listening Rock music .. ^_^

Morning crept in .. I woke up and got ready .. Rushed to the office ..

In the Office ...

I've seen Rihaan and Gayatri sitting beside each other in two chairs and talking and laughing .. I love her smile and wanted her to be happy all the time .. but i'm not the reason for her smile n doesn't know the reason even .. This feeling is Something really new .. Am I getting jealous ?? I'm just in the initial days of my one sided love and was getting effected by her every move .. In my future .. I'll be a puppet in her hands .. * I smiled like an idiot for my endless thoughts *

I've cleared my throat to get their attention .. they wished me and I wished them too .. I've assigned the work in different modules and sent Rihaan to his cabin .. Gayatri is working on her module .. I was doing my work .. ofcourse eyeing her ..

She was completely involved in her work and not even had a single glance at me .. I mean why is she so reluctant .. I don't have a prior experience to deal a girl ..

It's lunch time n we went to canteen ..

K : so .. is the work going good ??

G : yeah ...

K : okay .. I want accommodation coz the prject will be for almost 9 months ..

G : Oh .. you could have asked Rihaan na .. He will definitely help you ..

K : Oh .. ha .. I'll ask him ..

G : hmm.. so how do like the place ?? enjoying ??

K : hm .. not visited many places .. but so far it's good .. !!

G : hmm.. what's ur fav food ?

K : Hmm.. I'm not a foodiee ..preferbly something healthy ...

G : hmm.. good .. I'm a foodiee .. n strictly veg .. * said gobbling Manchurian *

K : hmm.. oho ..

G : Do you like movies ??

K : yeah ..

G : I love old classics .. the story .. love .. passion .. music n the drama n emotions .. I LOVE THEM .. You ?? * asked enthusiastically like a kid *

Karan's POV ..

Uff.. she likes OLD movies n she's a veggie .. Both are my opposites ..

K : Hmm.. they are good .. I do watch them .. * said faking a smile *

G : Okay .. I love soothing music .. the rock music .. Uff.. just sound pollution yar .. I can't even understand their lyrics .. you ??

Kaan's pov ..

Waahh ..!! she doesn't like rock music .. Damn .. She is really a stereotype ..

K : Hmm.. i do listen Music and interested in all forms .. even Rock ..

G : Oho .. We had the lunch and as usual it's only formal meeting n work .. In the evening ...

Rihaan came and I told him that I need accommodation .. he said that he can help me ..

I got a flat and shifted into it .. Gayatri's flat is near mine and I can have a view of her home from my Balcony ..

I used to see her Waking up and having the joy of soothing sun rays with a blend of coffee.. I came to know about her daily schedule .. she wakes up early and never found idle .. she looks like a typical Indian girl in her home and will have a make over to a corporate official at office .. She is so perfect Sweet .. childish and responsible .. I've never had a dream of my wife but after seeing her .. I've decided that my wife will be her .. that's it ..!!

Rihaan is also friendly .. Soon we 3 became friends .. and I came to know that Rihaan loves Shefaaz his school friend .. My happiness was out of bounds... e both used to have Boys' night outs n hangouts .. I used to enjoy his company .. he is a real buddy ..

I've told him about my interest towards Gayatri .. He laughed out loud ..

K : Why are you laughing bro .. ? What's so funny ..??

R : Gayatri ..? Seriously ? hahahaaaa..

K : Common yar .. I'm serious ..

R : I know her from so long .. She's really childish n some times unpredictable n stereotype minded yar .. I don't think it will work out ..

K : I really like her .. plxz help me bro ..

R : Okay .. i'll help you .. we will start the mission from tomorrow .. * said with a wink *