Attention

She turned to me with one hand on her hair and adjusting the strands from obstructing her vision ...

G:yes..

Karan's Pov  ...

I was actually dumbstruck after seeing her ... I managed myself and said.. it's my seat...

G:oh.. I'm sorry.. I wanted the window seat can you please sit here.. it's mine she said pointing to the adjacent seat..

Karan's Pov ..

I generally don't adjust.. but I felt like sitting beside her..so I smirked and sat...

G:thanks.. so where r u from??

K:I'm from Bombay... you ?

G:I am from Andhra .. actually going back to Bangalore... I work there...

K:oh..okay ..so you are a Tamilian right ?

G:no..Telugu..

K:okay ..so you missed your train or bus and were travelling this way right.. ??

G:no.. I came to tirupati on my way.. after darshan I'm going back to Bangalore..

K:Oho.. okay .. 

Karan's Pov ..

I scratched my head thinking that all my guesse's toward's her were wrong...

G:Hmm.. so you came to Tirupati on any work..??

K:no..

Karan's Pov..

I have narrated my entire travelling story..Though it was boring..she heard with at most interest...

G:oho.. it's okay every thing happens for a reason ... * she smiled.. *

Karan's Pov ..

I was completely lost in her eyes.. her eyes are purely innocent.. the kajal that she put on added more beauty to them.. and those lips are cherry red ... I have seen a  twinkle on them at her mere smile ...I have never observed a girl this much..may be no one ever caught my attention this much...