Love is in the Air

Karan's Pov ..

** Looking himself in the mirror **So .. this is it .. I may not be successful in conveying my feelings so far but this time I won't let this happen again .. when the Love is mine and it's true and pure then why should I follow the advice of others ? Everything in my life is just because of my efforts and my love will also be a fruitful one .. ** Taking a deep breath ** Adjusted his hair and looked himself in the mirror for one last time before he leave ..

################Ting..Ting .. 

Karan's POV ...

Gayatri came and opened the door hearing the bell .. She's looking damn gorgeous ..She was wearing cream colored Kanjivaram Saree .. hair properly combed into a braid .. the sweet smelling jasmine flowers hanging in the hair .. those hazel eyes with minimal khol .. she's just a perfect Andhra Girl .. I was spellbound by her beauty once again and stud there numb ..She smiled and said " Come in na .. I was waiting for you . "I went in and her house is really good .. Slow beat Instrumental music is being played in her music system .. Sandal wood Idols of gods n goddesses placed in the cupboards and some classic paintings hanging perfectly on the rose colored walls .. It's divine feel to absorb all the essence of classicism .. She went in and brought chilled water .. I sat on the couch ..  

G : Have it .. *offering water *

K : No thanks .. She kept the glass on the table and sat opposite to me in the chair .

G: Thanks for coming ..

K : Pleasure is all mine .. 

Karan's pov ..

There remained absolute silence as if we were pressed some mute button .. Only the soothing music is being played which filled the void .. I've decided to break the silence .. 

K : Wo ..

G : Wo..

K: you first ..

G : Nopes .. you carry on ..

K : Okay .. Actually I wanted to say this from long back ... I've been trying real hard since many days ..

G : Hmm ..

K : I'm not a guy who is really outspoken .. *looking straight into her eyes * I'm a kinda introvert .. I really suck in expressing myself .. I failed in lovy dovy proposing trails too.. It's that , I just wanna say that I'm in deeply love with you . Will you be my life partner ? 

Karan's pov ..

I'm feeling really lite now .. I finally said it .. those 3 Magical words which I was trying to tell from many days are finally out of my mouth .. May be I'm the only one to propose without a ring or roses .. My method may not be fancy but my intention is genuine .. I was waiting for her reply .. I'm really nervous .. The Karan Rathod is nervous and eagerly waiting like a kid waiting for his exam result . She smiled .. after good 3 minutes of my Bakwaas .. She just smirked .. I was relieved ..

G : Let's have dinner .. 

Karan's pov ..

She went in without giving a proper reply.. She didn't say NO .. so I'm glad for that part .. The Dinner is served .. It's completely Andhra Style again .. She served Jilebi and Mango pickle (Aavkayi Traditional Andhra Pickle ) and many more dishes .. I ate that pickle .. it's delicious .. She smiled looking at me .. I'm done with the food ..After few minutes .. She came and sat in my adjacent chair in the hallway .. 

K : So ..

G : So .? (smirking )

K : I was waiting for your reply ..

G : I need to show you something .. just wait .. 

Karan's pov ..

She went in and brought veena (string musical instrument ) "I love this .. " she said ..

G : Do you like it ?

K : Nopes .. I like guitar .. 

G : Hmm.. okay . 

K : My answer ..? *Asked just like a kid *

G : Karan .. we are two different people .. We don't have anything in common .. you don't like veena .. my food .. anything of my sort .. * she explained *

K : Love doesn't necessarily happens between two people of similar tastes Gayatri .. It's between two people who respects each other's tastes and interests . I respect them and so do you . * said politely*

G : So .. you are ready to accept this Traditional not so posh Andhra girl as your life partner ..!!*suppressing smile *

K : I would Love to .. *screamed in excitement * so it's an yes right ? *asked smiling*

G : You have one more task now ..

K : What ?

G : You need to come and ask my parents .. My yes can be heard only after their approval ..

K : I'll go meet them tomorrow then ..

G : They are coming here ..

K : when ?

G : Tomorrow morning ..

 K : that means .. you wanna say this to them .. as in you wanna say that you love me ? *asked in merriment *Gayatri nodded shyly .. 

G : I was waiting for you to propose me .. just like the way you are trying for the better chance to propose me .. *said blushing *

Karan's pov ..

I hugged her tight .. world looked more sweet at that moment .. My most awaited moment of life finally happened.. The statement "Opposites attract" is once again justified .. Gayatri's parents' were a real tough task for me .. but I'm mastered in completing tasks .. So with their approval We got married .. and this is how my PARTNER turned into my LIFE PARTNER .. Our journey so far is a mixture of all the tastes .. Sweet, bitter and sour .. we have got many up and downs yet our unconditional love remained the same .. the essence of our bonding is a mixture of loyalty and affection..  !!

** end **