Getting friendlier

Gayatri burst out laughing and said" I was just joking... you are asking as if you are going to hire me for a job...."

Karan's pov..

I took a deep breath and said in my mind .. ya of course I wanna hire you on life time basis as my life partner... if all goes well. I faked a smile at her and remained silent...

**** after some time****

G:" I'm sorry.. did u feel bad ? I was just joking.. even I talk so much.. you too can talk.." she said in a serene..

Karan's pov ..

I felt relaxed.. " I know that I talk so much, even my friends call me a chatter box.." I replied with a smile..

G: " chatter box...seriously..."  hehehe...  :)

Karan's pov ..

I could barely hear anything other than her laugh at that time... it's just like a newly born baby's smile.. so pleasant and innocent...

G:OK..then you say about your interests..

K:hmm.. chilling out with friends.. adoring the nature and photography..

G:"wow.. interesting.. my world is so small..me.. my family.. few friends..and my music that's it..",she said trying to close the window..

K:"hmm.. may be you can count me in I guess from now.."I said helping her to close the window... accidentally due to the resting rain drops my hand got skid and touched her fingers... she took of her hands at a reflex,lowering her gaze... I thought she will definitely think bad but, surprisingly ...

G:"ya... I'll definitely count you in.."she said blushing..

K:I am on cloud 9... I controlled my emotions and said thanks..

We had some casual talk and went to sleep.. she is in deep sleep and was getting disturbed by the movement of bus...I rested her head on my shoulder comforting her.. soon I too slept placing my head on her head...