- 49 -

Having a sense of normality was a meaning to be normal, to be in the state of usual and to be typical or expected.

In chemistry the normality formula was an important term because it is to measure the concentration of a solution. Primarily, it is useful as a measurement of reactive species in a solution.

For Amelia the standard definition of normality in mathematics was to describe the number of gram or mole which is equivalent of solute present in a one litre solution.

To judge normality was to contribute a making of a histogram of one's variable and look for symmetry or outlying values.

For Amelia, to judge what was normal was difficult. Since she had met Mycroft, her life was everything apart from normal. She encountered thrill, she encountered fear, she encountered pain and endured loss but most of all she encountered what it was like to be loved, feel love and to be in love. 

To be or not to be that was the question according to William Shakespeare in Hamlet.

It was probably why now Amelia was sat packing her suitcase and experiencing at first-hand the heartbreak. To her, there was only one way to deal with the heartbreak so without further ado Amelia got dressed and grabbed her coat and handbag and shouted to her mother and father to look after Viola as she walked out the door.

***

Paying the cab driver her due, Amelia slammed the taxi's door closed and stood outside of West Sussex's radio station.

Walking to the security door, Amelia's freshly painted pink nail presses firmly against the call button. She waited a few minutes before someone over the monitor started speaking. "Hello, this is Miss Watson, I'm due for the one thirty appointment?" Amelia spoke.

A few seconds later, she was granted access to walk through and she began to climb the steps to the main area of the radio station.

A rather tall bloke which seemed to be in his mid-thirties, stood to approach Amelia with a firm handshake. "Miss Watson, welcome."

"Please, just call me Amelia, sir." She smiled pleasantly whilst clasping her hands back together over her flowing dress. "Well in that case, please call me Reece." He smiled gleefully.

Each of them nodded their heads before Reece clapped his hands together. "Okay, so what is it that you would like to do today for your allotted time of two hours?"

Amelia scratched her head awkwardly before pulling her bag off her shoulder and placing it along with her coat on the sofa. "I would like to take the time to sing a song and have it burnt onto a CD." She explained whilst straightening her rings on her fingers out whilst hesitantly balancing from foot to foot.

"That's fine. Do you have a song in mind?" He asked whilst falling back into a spinny chair and beginning to place headphones over his head. "I have nothing in particular but I have a theme that I would like to release." Amelia explained whilst tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear and taking a seat besides Reece.

"Okie dokie, what's your theme?" He asked whilst typing on the portable laptop, genres of music out-folding into streams of list for Amelia to choose from. "Erm, heartbreak?" Amelia stumbled to answer in a questionable form with a sort of redness forming on her recently tanned skin whilst scratching her arms.

"What is it that you're feeling that you would like to express?" Reece asked whilst continuing to type for a choosing of songs that may fit her personality. "I would like to express something that comes from somewhere deep inside." Amelia stated before laughing uneasily. "Perhaps something from the heart." She grimaced out whilst thinking of Mycroft.