- 55 -

In the Holmes' family tree; there lied a woman who was beyond intelligent and tactful...

Hattie Allison Matilda Holmes was the cousin of the famous Holmes brothers and of course, sister.

Allison was the same age as the renowned Sherlock Holmes. She was the daughter of, Rudolph Raymond Chad Holmes.

She shared the complexion of Eurus, that being pale skin with a few star-scattered freckles. She was always mentally tall but physically she had her heels to thank for. She was a prideful woman. The only difference she shared with her cousin Eurus was that instead of piercing blue eyes, she held the colour of the warmest, smoothest coffee that almost reflected the colour of her hair too.

Just as Sherlock Holmes had his signature Belastaff and Mycroft wielded his signature umbrella; Allison wore her signature ring on the right hand as well as having her signature Kingsman watch which when one would see it on closer inspection, was a self-explanatory, a tranquilliser output.

Hattie was the meaning of, keeper of one's heath or ruler of one's home. Allison held the origin from being Scottish. It was also a biblical meaning, noble and kind. Matilda was always a name Allison in herself, prided in back in the day of being an agent, little battle maiden.

Allison despite the seven year age gap was close to Mycroft when they were young. After all, to her and Sherlock for that matter, his words were gospel. She suspected that she was closer to Mycroft than to Sherlock or Eurus because of the interests they equally shared.

Later on in life; after attending and graduating from independent schools, colleges and universities, Allison and Mycroft decided to create an agency named, Kingsman.

Although there was a history after the problems at Musgrave Hall and Allison changed her name to protect herself, she still couldn't help herself but to try her damn hardest to help her cousin, Eurus. In fact, herself and Mycroft were co-partners when it came to the decisions made for and against the youngest Holmes.

The only reason that they established the organisation, Kingsman, to the public eye, a tailors was because MI5, MI6 and CIA was child's play to them. They retired peacefully to create their own personalisation and because of it, the pair got decorated for helping to better the country and got applauded when they arrived to the chief executive of MI7 with files that listed the main rats in national security.

Whilst Mycroft was trained to be the chief executive's PA before taking his place as Ice-King of the country, Allison liked to recall; Allison changed her surname by dipole to Kingsman and became the sole heir of the organisation which Mycroft had no problem with.

Of course she still got a monthly payment from the Holmes' vaults from untraceable accounts and she still stepped into keep Sherrinford in tiptop form and condition when her cousin couldn't and she also looked after Britain when Mycroft went to Serbia to collect Sherlock but at the moment she had one mission.

It was amazingly and vitally important to her.

Protect her in-law and unborn second cousin. Amelia and baby Holmes.

Initially, Allison had no idea of Amelia Watson because Mycroft kept those he held high and deep endearment for, in his layer of possessive protection.

She had noticed how Mycroft had been slipping when it came to the orders and given instructions for Sherrinford, Eurus but she couldn't find it in herself to fault Mycroft. To her, he deserved to be happy and have a life.

Allison had a life of her own with her dearest Robert but that was side-tracking off topic.

What mildly caught the Kingsman woman at surprise was the case file she had against a deceased woman named, Irene Adler. By no meaning was Allison daft but she knew all too well how Sherlock Holmes couldn't resist himself to save her head in Karachi as a motion of respect because that's all she was to the renowned consulting detective. Sherlock Holmes respected Irene Adler.