Chapter 1

"I'm sure you'll find him Y/n." Jane assured me as I panicky paced through the room. Grabbing everything I need and stuffing it in a single bag.

~Earlier that morning~

The sun was shining brightly, hugging our bodies as me, Jane and Amy were drinking tea at the garden. It was a beautiful view. It was the middle of spring and all the flowers had bloom. Different kind of roses, but mostly burning red ones covered the entire garden.

"So how's Laurie?" Asked Amy, taking a sip from her tea

Jane scoffed.

"It's been months since you have seen us and all you ask about is our brother."

They than began arguing, Jane telling Amy that she only cares about Laurie and Anya saying that it was only a question as she only wanted to start a discussion. Nonetheless I wasn't listening. Some was bugging me that day.

"Wasn't Tewksbury supposed to join us today?"

The girls turned silent.

Tewksbury was an old friend of ours. All me, Jane, Amy, Tewksbury and Laurie grew up together. We would spend every minute of every hour in eachothers company. That's until Tewksbury and Amy went to live on another country.

"I say let's go ask Laurie about it. After all he and Tewksbury are best friend." Amy suggested earning a glare from Jane.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Finally, we decided to go ask my mom.

Knock
Knock

"Mother?"

"Come in girls." We sat on the couch facing my mom. "We have two idiots on the run."

Silence

"Yesterday afternoon, we got a call, saying that Tewksbury, on his road here, had turned to an unknown road. This must have happened yesterday morning. Knowing Laurie, he went to go and search for his friend."

"Thanks mother, we'll return to the garden now."

Nodding, we made our way back, each one of us drowning in her own thoughts.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Let's go find them."

"Are you crazy Y/n?" Amy said

"We must go and find them, Amy. You and Jane will go find Laurie and I'll go and find Tewksbury."

"B-b-but" Amy whispered "we can get kidnapped and sold! The outside world is no place to joke about Kiera." Then she turned to Jane. "Jane, say you agree with me and let's end this madness once and for all."

Jane looked in deep thoughts "I agree" she said making Amy let a relived sigh "we must find them."

Amy looked horrified.

"No. No. NO!" She said getting up. "You both are crazy" and with that she left.

Still, me and Jane were convinced to go and find the boys. We would do it either with Amy's help, either without it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I'm sure you'll find him Y/n." Jane assured me as I panicky paced through the room. Grabbing everything I need and stuffing it in a single bag. "Plus you're not even that worried about Laurie."

I stopped.

"Jane, you honestly can't compare Laurie with Tewksbury. Laurie is strong and brave, while Tewksbury is just a little baby, who don't know anything about the world."

"Well you do have a point."

Knock
knock

"Come in!" I shouted while hiding the bag. No one shall know about our plan.

It was Amy.

"I-I just wanted to apologize about my behavior." She said ashamed "and I'll come with you"

My look softened. "You don't have to do it if you don't feel comfortable with it."

Amy shook her head. "But I want to! I love Laurie and I want to make sure he's okay."