Chapter 10

Now let's head to the actual story and plot line.
I had to rewatch and rewatch the movie because I don't remember a thing so bare with me.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I leaned against the carriage hearing the principal of the school shout.

"Thank you that was uh...you both did save me." Enola said "The best bit was my idea, but you did save me."

Everything was moving so fast. The wind in my face relaxed me a little bit.

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah no problem."

"Your welcome. I think." Said Tewksbury.

"I didn't like it in there." Said Enola looking forward at the road.

Tewksbury stared at her face an answered:
"No, of course not." He stopped for a minute and continued. "Now let's get back to London and we all find a proper hiding place."

My eyes widened. "Hold up-" but I was quickly interrupted by Enola stopping the carriage.

"Why have we stopped?" Tewksbury said, his face filled with stress. "Enola whatever you're planing...."

Tewksbury continued taking but Enola got lost in her own thoughts.

She faced toward me and said: "We need to go to Basilwether."

"What?!" Me and Tewksbury shouted at the same time.

"An injustice has occurred. It's time to right some wrongs."

What did that have to do with me? Nothing.
Will I tag along? Duh!

"You want a culprit, find the motive." Enola said handing Tewksbury a newspaper and signing for me to look at it to.

«DEADLOCK IN LORDS
AS VOTE LOOMS

LAST CHANCE FOR CHANGE »

"I don't understand." I said shaking my head

"Neither do I."

"When were you due to be inducted into the lords?" Enola asked Tewksbury.

"Imminently."

"How would you have voted on the bill?"

"Same as my father. I'd be for it."

He said handing me the newspaper for me to have a look.

"Who knew that? And who sets to stands to gain the estate with your father dead and if you die?"

"My uncle! You think this is my uncle's doing?"

Enola leaned closer to him.
"Doesn't it make sense?"

"Hold up, hold up, hold up." I said putted my hands in their shoulders. "His uncle was away when his father died. I remember it clearly. He was in fighting in war for gods sake!"

"Even if he did it, he's a powerful man. What on earth could we do?"

They weren't going to listen. Of course. For them this might seem the most logical answer Even if it's stupid. Maybe paying him a little visit won't hurt.

"Solve the crime, of course." Enola continued

Then Tewksbury got kinda mad. "Enola! We are both extremely lucky to have lived this long! You want to drive us into a place where there is most certain danger?"

"Sometimes lord Tewksbury " Elona started raising her voice "you have to dangle your legs In the water to attract the bloody sharks!"

"Why would we want to attract the bloody sharks?!" Tewksbury groaned

My head turn once to Enola once to Tewksbury.

She sighed. "Good point." Then turned to me. "Y/n are you in?"

"Yeah of course."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"This is a terrible idea." Tewksbury said in a shaky voice. "The closer we get, the worse this idea becomes."

"Tell me about it." I shivered "this place looks haunted when the sun sets."

"Why are we even doing this?" Tewksbury asked

"Unlike most well-bred ladies, I was never taught to embroider." Enola said hoping of the carriage "I never molded wax roses, hemmed handkerchiefs or strung seashells." She then walked forward with us following from behind. "I was taught to watch and listen. I was taught to fight. This is what my mother made me for!" She sighed. "Both of you......trust me. We'll find the answers we need."

"Geez. For one moment forget what you were made for and focus on what you want to be! You can't spend your life jumping from danger to danger!" I said my legs shaking from the cold air.

"You don't know how to embroider?" Tewksbury looked at Enola weirdly.

We both sighed.

"From everything she said, this is what you focused on?"

Enola putted a hand on my shoulder.

"Forget it." Then she turned again toward him. "We need to do this. You need to do this. We... are doing this."

And just like that the three of us walked toward the entrance of the big house, wondering what fate would serve for us and if we would make it out alive.