Chapter 3

I was going to find him.

And surely I was going to beat his ass.

With this thoughts I drifted to sleep. Well that's until I heard the fire alarm going off. Terrified I grabbed the letter I was going to send Amy and Jane and ran outside of the hotel.

We couldn't use the elevator for oblivious reasons and the stairs were full of people. Weirdly I couldn't smell smoke or see fire.

When everyone got out, we heard the owner of the hotel shout.

"THERE IS NO FIRE! IT WAS A FALSE ALRAM! EVERYONE SLOWLY RETURN TO YOUR ROOMS!"

Strange.

Sighing I'm annoyance, all the people headed back to their rooms.

My room was turned upside down, my clothes were all in the floor and letters were found anywhere, but nothing was stolen.

Someone was after me

I couldn't sleep for the rest of the night.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Soon the morning sun light entered the room and soon enough I was heading downstairs.
I had two thing to do today:
1) to go to the post office and to send the letter to Amy and Jane
2) to go to the address: 221B Baker Street.

Soon my thoughts were interrupted by the owner of the place.

"Miss Casendy? I'm afraid to inform you that you no longer can stay here. We are afraid that if you stay here for longer, the people who were after you will come again and scare out costumers."

Fucking cowards.

And just like that I packed all the thing I had and  got out of the hotel.

3) find a new place to stay.

And like that I headed to the post office.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sending the letter, I called a cab to get me to the 221B Baker Street. My money wasn't stolen last night. At I had a lot of money. None of it was missing. Some people might consider it luck but I was terrified. That meant they weren't after money but after my blood.

Knock

Knock

There I was 221B Baker Street.

Someone opened the door.

"Huh? Mister Holmes?"

There he was.

Sherlock Holmes.

Shit.

The Sherlock Holmes was standing before me.

"You're Lady Casendy right? How may I help you? I'm afraid that I would be able to do much as I'm working on another case for the moment."

I cleared my throat and stared directly at him.

"Miss. Edith sent me here. I'm searching for a friend of mine. Lord Tewksbury. He was last seen with someone, jumping from the train to London. I don't know why Miss. Edith sent me here. She only gave me your address, Mister Holmes."

He became silent. There was an unreadable expression on his face.

"Come in."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"May I get you something to drink?"

"I'd like red wine please."

"Aren't you 17?"

"Aren't you taught it's impolite to ask for a lady's age?"

".....fair enough" Sherlock said grabbing a bottle of red wine and two glasses.

"So do you know anything about my friend or am I waisting my time?"

Sherlock took a sip of the wine before answering.

"The person he was seen with in the train....it's my sister, Enola Holmes. I assume that if we find one of them, we have found both."

"With Tewksbury, I don't think they made it far. Tell me mr.Holmes. What type of person is your sister." I said leaning towards him.

"Well, she for sure is the adventurous and tough type. If she sees someone in danger she always helps them. My mother taught her to have a good heart."

I sighed in relieve. I believe that Enola will watch out for him for the time being.

"I want to work with you....on finding them."

He Leaned back on his chair.

"And how do you plan on helping me?"

Shit. I didn't think of that. He's the oh so great detective and I'm just a lady.

"W-well I know Tewksbury better than you, so I can help you find him"

"May I remind you My main goal isn't finding him but finding my sister."

"He was the last person who saw her and he can help us!"

"The last person was Miss. Edith."

There's only one way isn't there?

My eyes started to fill with tears as I held my cheeks.

"I-it's because I'm a female isn't it?"

"W-what?"

"I don't knew you were such a sexist man mr.Holmes! Assuming I can help you just because I'm a lady...."

As I began to cry like a baby I slowly noticed him Starting to panic.

"N-no! It isn't like that..."

"I think a woman can do anything a man can and even more. Ugh no wonder your sister ran away! She must be so underrated! I honestly don't know what I was expecting....."

I slowly started to get up, when he held me down by my wrist.

"Just don't get on my way Lady Casendy."

I cleared my throat, whipping my tears.

"I'll take that as a yes, you can work with me. I would enjoy your company."

Works everytime.