Chapter 5

"Dance with me Y/n ."

I couldn't get a word out my mouth, as my hand slowly fell into Sherlock's.

"M-mister Holmes-"

He looked straight into my eyes, with his blue enchanting eyes. I felt as I was slowly drowning. Like I was somehow being manipulated by his eyes. I felt like his eyes were talking to me in a language that only we knew.

"Call me Sherlock."

He held my hand tightly as I flinched at his touch.

Slowly getting up, he placed his other hand around my waist, while I placed mine on his shoulder. I pushed pressure at his hand as the pain on my chest started again. Dancing in the refrigerator light, was something I used to do with my father, something I wanted to do with my future husband and child. Now I was doing it with Sherlock. It felt so wrong but yet so right.

Our bodies started getting closer, as he tightened the grip he had on my waist. This sent a huge wave of electricity through my bones.

Soon we started to dance in Harmony, even though, there was no music, we knew exactly what move the other would pull.

Staring deeply in eachother eyes, we didn't even notice that both his arms were hugging my waist, and both my arms were wrapped around his neck.

My  head fell to his shoulder as the dancing continued.

This was the most meaningful thing anyone had ever done to her.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Third pov

It was about ten p.m, when Sherlock felt Y/n whole body hanging into his own. She was asleep.

Trying not to wake her up, he carried her bridal style, to the guest room, where he carefully laid her up the white sheets. Giving her a light kiss on the forehead, he left the room but not before whispering.

"Goodnight Y/n."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sherlock hated to admit it but he had grown quite attached to the girl. Maybe because it was the first female he had been this close to. He sure was a genius, but Sherlock was a bit social awkward, leaving him with no friends at all.
Well now he could call Y/n a friend.

Somewhere around 2 am he got a letter. Apparently someone had gone to the Tewksbury residence, claiming to be his assistant.
He knew he had to tell Y/n.

"Well we must tell that person to back off, because I'm the one and only assistant of The Sherlock Holmes." Was her response.

With a funny response like that, he didn't take her words seriously, yet he was surprised when he found out that she left, only leaving a letter.

Dear Sherlock,

Well we must tell the person pretending to be your assistant to back off. That's exactly what I'm doing.

Yours,
Your ONLY assistant,
Your favorite person,
Your amazing and only friend,
Y/n.