Chapter 11

Author note: HOLLY SHIT. My story scored 3rd at Holmes. I'm speechless. Kiera's adventure in Enola Holmes 1 is officially done. Epilogue coming soon and maybe.... idk tell me if you want the second movie too

‼️mentions of guns, gun shots, murder attempt (the one from the movie), also blood punching kicking, chocking etc ‼️

Ignore how this is terribly written. I don't really know how to write fighting scenes. This took me deadass 4+ hours to make.

"Come one" Enola said as we all headed to the big mansion.
Opening a secret door, we found ourselves in the main hall. The lights were off and you could barely see a thing.

"Where are all the servants?" I asked confused while trying to look around

"Welcome to the future." A small voice crackled. We all turned our heads

"Mother?" Tewksbury asked, trying to confirm if the voice belonged to his mother or not.

We all walked through the hall

"What's happening?" Tewksbury whispered confused. Why was the house so empty? Where was his family?"

"They know we're here." I said in a shaky voice. This was exciting but also scary.

"DOWN!" Enola shouted pulling the both of us with a great force to the ground as a gun shot was heard. The vase before us was broken. I didn't know who shot but I knew one thing. They were aiming at us.

Tewkesbury was whimpering and my heartbeats could be heard all around the room.

Another gunshot was heard. This time all of us were panting, I could control my breath as my legs were shaking and my heart was racing. Holly shit. I was gonna die here probably.

"RUN!" Enola shouted once again grabbing the both of us.

We all ran to the door and I nearly fell on it. Clinging to the door I was trying to push it.

"It's locked!" I screamed tears threatening to fall out of my eyes. "I-it's locked..."

Another gun shot was heard. The bullet nearly caught Enolas leg.

We all were gasping and I covered my ears with my hands.

Another one

Enola screamed in panic. Her eye were wide open, fear overcoming her face

All of us were panting loudly. I was ready to drop to my knees.

"DOWN!" Enola grunted, gasping for air

We all fell to the ground as another gun shot was heard.

I screamed once again trying to cover my ears while sobbing.

Tewksbury shook my shoulders and we all ran, Trying to find a place to hide.

I could see the figure of a woman coming closer and closer.

Another bullet was thrown in our direction. The hall was filled with mine and Enolas screams. We hugged eachother tightly while crying and Tewksbury was grunting and painting.

Another gun shot.

Enola yelped. I held her closer while trying to breath. I felt like passing out.

The woman was moving closer, aiming her gun at us. Another shot was heard and this time a piece of metal flew to our legs.

Breathing heavily, we all dropped to the ground. I was hugging my knees while praying to get out of her alive.

It wasn't a woman but a man. A man was trying to shot us. While he was aiming his bullet at us I was prepared to die but Enola threw the metal at the another side, resulting to him shooting there. We all were alive.