Just Fishin' *REQUESTED*

Hey everyone! So this one-shot is for my friend kzeismer. Sorry that this took so long for me write, and post. Anyway, here is your Finnick one-shot!

Enjoy!

-Kristin's POV-

I was just sitting at home scrolling through all my social media when a familiar ring tone comes from my phone. It was my best friend. Finnick Odair. I run for my phone that was in my room charging. Answering the phone, I sit down on my bed.

"Hey Finnick! What's up?" I ask. "Nothing much. Just getting ready to go fishing, and I was wondering if you wanted to come with me?" He asks in very nervous/hopeful voice. "Sure! Sounds fun! I'd love to go!" I say. "Great! I'll pick u up in an hour." He says. I tell him okay and say goodbye and then start getting ready.

*One Hour Later*

*Knock Knock*

"Coming!" I yell at the person on the other side of the door. I walk down to the front door, and open it to reveal a very nervous looking Finnick whilst looking down at the ground. "Hey" I say and he looks up and looks at me and smiles. "Hey. Ready to go?" He asks. I smile and nod, and we're off.

*Le Time Skip To Lake*

Once were there, I step out of his truck (A/N: Let's say he has a truck.) and take in the sight and smell before me. "Amazing huh?" A voice behind me says, that voice belonging to Finnick. I turn around and see that he has all the stuff ready to go, and we go to where he likes to sit. We sit down and I put a worm on the hook, and I cast out as far as I can go. "Woah. Nice cast!" Finnick says as he's putting a worm on his hook. "Thanks." I smile, and go back to watching and waiting.

A few moments later, he's cast out and now we're just talking. "So, how's your family?" He asks. "Good.. I talked to my mom a few days ago and she said that everyone's doing good." I tell him. "That's good to hear." I nod. "How's Annie?" I ask.

Annie Cresta, she used to be Finnick's girlfriend, then she moved away. She decided that if she was moving away, that they should just be friends. Finnick cried for days, and felt so bad. "She's good. She has found a good doctor to go to." He says pulling me out of my thoughts. Oh yeah, did I mention she went a little... Crazy? "That's good. At least she found someone who can help." Now he's the one to nod.

I feel a jerk on my pole, and see that the bobber is under the water. I start reeling it in, and see that it's a bass. Once it's in all the way, he measured it and it was 20 in.! He got a picture of me and the fish, and then we throw it back. "Good job, Kristin! That's probably the biggest bass that you have caught!" He says "Thanks! And it was!" I run in and hug him tight.

We pull away from the hug, but still in each other's arms. We look into each other's eyes, and then he does the thing that I would have never expected.. He leans in and so do I. Sometimes, I surprise myself... Then he finally closes the gap, and I feel his soft lips on mine. We pull apart, and I feel the heat rising to my cheeks.

"Kristin, I have liked you for so long. When I finally realized that I liked you, was the night that you came to my house when Annie and I broke up." He says with hope in his eyes. "Finnick... I like you too." He looks up from staring at the ground, because we weren't in each other's arms anymore. "Really?" He asks, hope dripping from his voice. "Yes." I say serious. He pulls me back into a tight hug, and picks me up and spins me around. He puts me down and looks me in the eyes and asks, "Kristin, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Of course I will." I smile, and he kisses me again.