Chapter Four: Pah and Peh

"So, how have you been Mikey?" Asked Hotaru.

"I should ask you that Kemi-Chin! How about let's go eat and catch up!" Mikey responded.

"That sounds like a good idea, I am hungry."

"Oi Mikey, are you forgetting something? We need to meet up with Pah and Peh." Draken said to Mikey.

"Oh right! Kemi-Chin come with us!" Mikey said. "You have to see everyone else!"

"Mikey! This is Toman's business." Draken said.

"What do you mean Ken-Chin? Kemi-Chin is part of Toman!"

"Alright, fine! Let's just hurry up before we're late. Pah and Peh are probably Already there." Draken said, irritated. "Also, welcome back Hotaru."

Soon they reached an abandoned building. There Hotaru saw two other people there.

"Pah!!" Haruto shouted out at one of the people there.

Once he shouted that both of them turned their heads towards him. The shorter one was surprised while the taller one was confused.

"Who are you?! What is the meaning of this Mikey!?" The taller one yelled at him and faced Mikey.

"Akemi, is that you?" The shorter one said.

"Yep it's me Pah!" Hotaru smiled.

Pah started to tear up. "Why did you have to come back at this time?" He whispered to himself.

"Huh? Who is he? Pah?" The other person was still confused.

"This is a person you should respect Peh, he is one of the first Toman members. Our doctor" Pah responded.

"Huh?! A little kid like him??" Peh was surprised. 'How old is this kid?'

Hotaru, even though he hates being underestimated, kept a smile on his face. "So that makes me your Senpai."

Peh had a vein pop out of his forehead. "Don't boss me around brat, respect your elders."

"Technically, I have more authority than you in this gang."

"Okay, let's get back to business. About Mobius." Pah brought back attention to the whole reason they were there.

'Huh Mobius? Sounds like a gang. Is there going to be a fight between this so-called Mobius and Toman?' Hotaru started thinking of many different situations involving why there was a meeting about Mobius. 'If there is going to be a fight between Mobius and Toman, wouldn't the rest of the captains be here? Why is it only Mikey, Draken, Pah, and the other guy here?'

"Mikey-Kun!!!" Someone shouted from the entrance of the building.

'Who is that?' Hotaru wondered, while Shinichiro's eyes widened in shock.

"That's the kid...That's the kid Hotaru! The one who I gave the ability!" Shinichiro pointed at the guy.

"That's the guy?!" Hotaru whisper-shouted at Shinichiro.