Mini Chapter: Eww

"You bastards. Better cut it the fuck out..." Takemichi said in a demanding voice.

All of them stopped and stared at Takemichi.

"Takemichi snapped...This is bad..." Akkun said worriedly.

Meanwhile Makoto and Yamagishi cried comically while saluting. "Goodbye Takemichi."

Hotaru spit out the watermelon seeds. 'Man, my hands are now sticky.' He poked Makoto's shoulder, "Do you know where the bathroom is?"

"Oh yeah, just go left and the first door you see is the bathroom." He responded.

"Thanks."

...

Just as soon as Hotaru came back he saw everyone running away from Takemichi.

"What happened? Also who won the fight?"

Takemichi just deadpanned, "Nobody won the fight. They all just ran away."

"Nice, tell Glasses and Big Lips that they owe me money now. Bye-bye." Hotaru waved goodbye while walking away.

"By-bye?" Takemichi waved back at him.

'Disgusting.' Hotaru looked back at Takemichi's head.

"Mind telling me where you were, Shinichiro?" Hotaru raised an eyebrow.

"I was looking out for my sister. That shit-head better have not touched a single strand of her hair."

"Oh yeah, the shit-head you were talking about actually had shit in their hair just a few hours ago."

"Serves him right."