Chapter Fithteen: Gossip Duo Reunited

"Emma-Chan!" Hotaru gave a big hug to Emma.

"Akemi!" Emma hugs him back.

"Happy Birthday Emma-Chan!" Hotaru gave Emma a kiss on her cheek.

Emma gave him a big smile. Soon they turned their back to Mikey who was standing there like an idiot.

"So, did you get with you know who?" Hotaru whispered.

"No, not yet. He's not even paying attention to me at all." Emma puffed her cheeks.

"How dare he ignore such a cute and pretty girl. I swear, give me a chance and I'll take it."

"Oh Akemi~ you know how to make a girls day brighter."

"WHAT THE HELL?!?!" Takemichi's eyes popped out of his eye sockets. "ARE YOU SEEING THIS HINA?!"

Hina, who was with Takemichi, was shocked as well, so much that she was speechless.

'Why is Mikey just looking at them when Hotaru just kissed her?! How will Draken react to seeing his little brother figure kissing his girl?!'

Naoto, who came along with his sister, could only look at the boy in front of him that was leaving. 'He's pretty...'

"Nao-" Hina was just about to say that they have to follow them when she saw that look on his face. She faked and coughed in her hand. "Naoto we have to follow them! Come on!"

"Yo Akemi-Chin, there's the crybaby, his girlfriend, and a boy around your age following you guys. It's hella creepy, it feels like they're looking at me too!" Baji Shivered.(If you get that reference, I love you.)

Hotaru sighed. "Sorry Emma-Chan! I have to go to a meet up with someone."

"Aww, do you have a phone number I can contact?"

"Sure! Here." Hotaru grabbed her phone and typed in his number. "Call me when you want to talk about you know who." Hotaru winked.

Emma just giggled and blushed. As Hotaru walked where the alleged stalkers were, he saw Draken instead of Hina.

"Good afternoon!" Hotaru smiled.

Even though that sentence was for Draken, Naoto responded, "G- Good afternoon! I'm Tachibana Naoto!"

Hotaru just smiled. "Pleasure to meet you! I'm Hotaru Akemi."

Naoto had his whole ears go red. Draken, who saw this interaction, knew where this was going and didn't like it.

"So what are you doing here Akemi?"

"I was just with Emma And Mikey."

"Okay, goodbye."

"Goodbye." With that Hotaru left.

"I can't watch" Said Naoto as he saw his sister go off with her boyfriend, he then turned to see the one beside him. 'This is my sister's boyfriend's friend that knows all about gangsters right? I should ask him about Hotaru-San.'

"So, do you by any chance know anything about Hotaru Akemi?" Naoto asked. "O-Of course just asking for no reason..."

Yamagishi, the one who was beside him, smiled. "Of course! I have new knowledge about them too!" Yamagishi went on and explained all about what he knew about Hotaru so far as even coming up with some theories about him.

'That's kinda creepy, now that I think about it...' Naoto was kinda weirded out by what Yamagishi knew.

Hotaru couldn't help but yawn. There were a few members at the medical area tonight. Two of them were injured, while the others were there for his help in studying.

"Here, you have to find out what the decimals have to do with missing numbers." Hotaru felt like he was explaining what 1+1 is.

The member's eyes were sparkling since they felt like they could pass at least one test by studying with Hotaru.

"Excuse me, Hotaru san."

"Yes?"

"White stuff has been coming out of my wound...Is it normal?"

"...Sit down."

The member sat down while Hotaru got antibiotic ointment and some bandages.

"Make sure to put this ointment at least three times a day, also make sure to shower once a day until it's all healed. Put new bandages when you finish putting on the ointment." Hotaru said when he started to squeeze the white pus out.

Man, it's boring...