Chapter Eight: Hotaru is Traumatized Twice

Draken quickly grabbed Osanai's arm that held the broken bottle and kicked him right in the abdomen. Draken then started to list ways of why he lost.

All while that was happening, Hotaru took care of Pah. He searched the pocket of his hoodie and found a handkerchief. "Here Pah, let me see the bleeding."

Pah looked at Hotaru with a soft smile. "You've always helped with our injuries, haven't you?"

He remembered the time where he had a little accident with his old bike and fell off. That caused him to have minor scratches, but Hotaru was there with bandages and a little bottle filled with rubbing alcohol. "Looks like you need a new bike, Pah." He joked.

"Look down Pah, you wouldn't want the blood to go down your throat would you?" Hotaru said while wiping off blood from his face. Luckily he also had a water bottle so that made things easier too. "Here wash up the blood from your mouth." He handed the water bottle to Pah.

But right after he had spit out the bloody water he stood up.

"Pah what are you doing? Sit down, Drakens got this covered." Hotaru said to him but it didn't get to him.

Pah put his hand in one of his pockets and took out something shiny. He then ran behind Osanai and impaled him with something.

"I can't forgive you, Osanai." Pah said.

Draken looked shocked and pushed Pah away from Osanai. There was a knife stabbed into his back.

"What the hell are you doing, Pah!!?" Draken shouted with anger and confusion.

"What...Just happened...?" Shinichiro was looking back and forth at Pah and Osanai.

"Pa...You...!" Mikey could say anything.

"Pah-Chin...? Where'd you get a knife from...?" Peh asked him with a trembling voice.

"Pah...?" Hotaru looked at him with fear on his face. Not at him directly but at what they will do to him.

"Osanai! Osanai!" Draken was trying to see if he was still conscious.

Just then, sirens were heard.

"Run away Pah!" Mikey yelled at him, but Pah didn't move an inch.

"I'm sorry Mikey. Pehyan, Take care of the third-squad." Pah said, then he turned his head at Hotaru. "I'm sorry I won't be there to have a welcome back party with everyone else. I'm gonna turn myself in." He said with tears in his eyes.

Hotaru looked at him with a small and sad smile, "I'll come visit you. Don't worry I'll bring in cake for you too."

Draken grabbed Hotaru's wrist and dragged him along with Takemicchi and Mikey.

They were all running away from the cops when Takemicchi passed out.

"The second day back and one of my friends already went to jail and the other two are arguing. Very bad luck. What do you think, Shinichiro? Who is right, Mikey or Draken?"

"I think Draken is right. There would be no way that Pah could live with himself because of what he did without any consequences."

"Mhm...We should probably visit dork #2."

"Who?"

"Takemicchi, who else?"

"Why is he dork #2? Who is #1?"

"You're dork #1."

Shinichiro turned white as paper. "Should have seen that one coming."

"You should've. Anyways, let's go."

The first thing they saw was Takemicchi touching Emma's breast.

"Sorry, I'll come back later..." Hotaru said with a closed eye smile while closing the door.

"What the fuck! Why was he touching my little sister's chest!!! That perverted son of a-" Shinichiro was yelling but got cut off by none other than Hotaru.

"Shut up." Hotaru was traumatized.

A girl with coral pink hair passed by him and went into Takemicchi's room. So did Shinichiro to check up on his sister.

"Poor girl, she'll have to see that."

Just then he heard screaming.

"What? That's obscene!!"

"You son of a bitch!! What are you doing to my baby sister?!"

'Too Loud.'