A/N

Hey guys, sorry I haven't written in a while. A lot of shit has happened and I haven't had the time nor the mental capacity to actually do it.

To start off, I started my first week of school just a couple of days after I published the last chapter.  Then, on the third day of school I learned that my cousin was going into heart failure (she had cancer and there is just way too much history to explain) and then the next day she died.  So I had to miss a whole week of school to go down to her funeral (and this was the second week of school) so I was getting a little behind on grades.

Also my grades have been a really big struggle for me since my parents (mainly my mom) expect me to be the best of the best.  I also just missed another 4 days of school to go to my sister's basic training graduation so yeah.

Again, I'm sorry I haven't posted another chapter, everything has just been so stressful and I'm trying to enjoy life and at this time, writing this story would only add more stress to my life.

I will update again, probably during Thanksgiving Break, but for right now I don't have the energy.

Stay safe guys, and I hope you guys are doing well.  Stay positive and keep on dreaming.  And now I bid you farewell.  Until next time. Bye.