F*ck You, Crampelter

Your POV
It had been three weeks since we officially became the Mystery Trio, going on adventures, helping Stanley not fail his classes, you know, normal friend things, but there was only one minor difficulty... I didn't think of Ford as just a friend. Each day I saw him, the feelings got more and more intense, my mind drowning me in unlikely scenarios that involved him and I together, but luckily I was good a at hiding my inner turmoil.
It was Thursday after school and we were all hanging out by the weird possum statue that was given to us by some weird town called Echo Creek. Stanley was laying down on its back while Ford and I were sitting at its feet doing homework, the cold granite relaxing me and calming my nerves. Ford chewed the eraser of a pencil, trying to come up with the answer for a problem on our algebra homework, articulating all the possible solutions in his head. He groaned, scarring Stanley and causing him to fall off of the statue and got his head on the concrete, landing right next to me. Stanley rubbed the back of his head and glared at Ford, cursing under his breath. I looked over at Fordsie, forcing down my blush as best as I could and adjusting his glasses for him, giving him a gentle smile. He moaned, slamming his face in his backpack and screaming at the top of his lungs.
"What's wrong with him?" Stan asked, leaning over to me and whispering.
I shrugged, going back to my almost finished homework, only having two more problems left. I brushed away the broken graphite pieces and got to work, my mind buzzing with knowledge and nerdiness. I felt a dribble of sweat trickle down my neck as the twins watched over my shoulder, eyeing my pencil and the swift movements it made. Ford's breath blew on my neck, my cheeks becoming rosy and my arms getting goosebumps.
"And done!" I cheered, lifting up my paper proudly.
"Ho-, d-, ugh," Ford attempted saying, the words physically not being able to come out of his nerdy mouth.
"You gonna be okay there, buddy?" I giggled, taking his glasses off of his face and putting them on mine.
"How, just, how?" he asked, squinting at me because he couldn't see without his glasses.
I grabbed his paper, explaining how the processes work and how her needed to do a couple more steps than btw was already taking. It took a bit of time, but he got the concept. . . eventually. He finished doing his last problem, his eyes lighting up with great joy, laying down next to Stanley and letting out a sigh of satisfaction, calmly closing his eyes. Before Stan and I knew it, Ford was sleeping, his curly hair all ruffled and messed up. Gosh, he's cute even when he's sleeping! I thought, pushing up his glasses so they were on the bridge of his nose. Stan sat up suddenly, scooting so close to me that our legs were touching. It didn't bother me, though, for some reason. I guess I just thought that Lee was more like a brother to me than a normal teenage boy, so I think I was just more comfortable around him than most his my age. His skin was warm, passing right up against mine and transferring body heat. We sat in silence, staring across the road at the neighboring houses, nature sending us its beautiful chorus of songbirds and oncoming traffic. It was peaceful, and for a moment, everything in my mind washed away. All my worries, all my problems, gone in a snap. Then, Stanley without warning asked me a question that caught me off guard.
"You have a crush on my brother, don't you?"

Stanley POV
Her face immediately turned red, awkwardly rubbing the back of her neck and avoiding eye contact at all costs, almost having a heart attack hearing my question. Damn, she's cute when she blushes, I thought, becoming a little flushed myself, sheepishly smirking at her.
"I-i don't know what you are talking about," she stuttered, spitting out the words like they were a bad taste in her mouth.
"C'mon, Y/N, it's obvious," I informed, nudging her with my elbow.
She glanced at the ground for a second, gathering all of her thoughts together before looking up at me with those gorgeous e/c eyes of hers. She looked partially embarrassed, but also really confused at the same time, tapping the side of her thigh. Eventually, she sighed, looking over at me, a defeated sparkle in her eyes, massively cringing as she thought about something for a couple more seconds.
"Is it really obvious?" she asked, snapping her eyes shut and probably hoping my answer was no.
"Yes, definitely, absolutely!" I answered, Y/N snickering and punching me in the arm.
I winced, lightly chuckling when Y/N leaned her head on my shoulder and cuddled up next to me, her eyes fluttering like she was about to fall asleep.  All of my muscles froze up, blushing like a moron and nervously giggling, having a major panic attack and trying to remember to breathe properly.  She nuzzled her face into the side of my arm, curling up like a little hedgehog into a ball, her warm skin making me feel a little drowsy.  My eyes grew heavy, the world around me turning black like ink, resting my head on top of Y/N's.  Everything around me became silent, the black some of darkness closing in around me, my last moment of consciousness slipping away into the realm of dreams.
"Goodnight, Stan," she mumbled, all of her dead weight plopping on my arm.
" Goodnight, Star Dream," I replied, an intense feeling of relaxation flooding over me, the world fading until it was a void of nothingness.