Duke The Man

Mark Duke was a longtime family friend of the Calypsos. His parents and theirs were great friends. Once, Mark got the call that his best friend was kidnapped he made all the calls he could and headed his way to the military base.

A scream of barks and bikes came through the base. "Rough riders bitches!" Someone yelled and the gang looked around. "Who the hell is that?!" Hobbs asked over the radio. "The favor I called in! They go by Rough Riders! The leader is a good friend of ours!" Tori said as she rode her bike and roughed up her engine.

The sound of X Gon' Give It To Ya played through the base.

Tori stood up on her biked and barked. "Rough Riders for every bitch!" She yelled as she sped up. Dani could hear the sound of the music playing and she smiled. She walked as the blonde and big buff guy took her to Shaw. "You messed with the wrong one." She said as car came zooming in and Dani pushed the blonde off her.

A shotgun could be heard as Dani ran. Shaw came running after Dani and Shaw were met face to face. Shaw smirked. "You know I always liked that face." Shaw said and Dani spit at him. "Yeah, but you ain't gonna like yours." She took off again and this time Brian punched him. Shaw kicked him in his knee which causing Dani to run back and do the same to him.

Brian and Dani basically jumped the dude before Dom came smashing in. "Jump on the bikes!" Dani said. "What?!" Brian turned to her. "Do it!" Dani yelled and ran. Brian follow her led did the same. The bikes turned just in time for Dani and Brian to land on the back of them. They sped off before stopping. "Thanks Duke." Dani kissed his cheek. "No problem." Duke smirked.

He whistled and all the Rough Riders began to turn around. Dani hopped off Duke's bike and onto the other bike as that guy got on. Dani began to drive back to the plane. "How'd you know that guy?" Brian asked as they rod. "Old friend." Dani said as they caught up to the fight. "Get in with Letty and them." Dani shouted. "What!?" Brian asked.

"Do it!"

Brian obeyed and jumped onto the back of the car. "Hey Letty! Nice to meet you!" Dani waved before speeding up and just as Dom jumped out the plan, Dani caught him. He quickly held on. "Can't die yet Torretto. You just got your girl back." Dani smirked. "Thank O'Conner." Dom said as they drove away from the now burning plane.

Soon a fire spark hit the back tire making Dani lose control of the car and making them go backwards. Everyone stopped and Brian jumped down. "Dania!" Brian screamed.

He searched and he couldn't see her.

Until a figure came out of the fire with a arm around his neck and a briefcase in hand. Brian let out a sound of relief and started to run towards her. Letty right behind him. Dani began to run to him but with a limp but quickly speeding up her pace to get to him faster. Once they embraced Dani fell slightly but Brian caught her. "Brian." Dani whispered. 

The two kissed and it kinda looked like Remember The Time video. They pulled away with loving looks in their eyes. "Are you alright, my love?" Brian asked and Dani smiled. "Of course."

<3

Well, Gisele died sadly in the process but everyone else made it out a alive.

They were all now at the old Toretto House and Mia and Marcus were they. Dani smiled as she held her baby boy. "Look at him, looking at the food like that." Dani held him on her hip since he had got so big. Brian smiled as he looked at Andrew's face which was sorta scrunched up. "I don't think he likes it." Brian chuckled causing Tej to look at with a 'really' look. "Is Uncle Tej making nasty food?" Dani asked in a baby voice. "Hopefully he doesn't burn it." Tori said as she sipped her bear.