My Demon Boyfriend Part 15

Madara

"Inosuke, the two of us are going to take a different path instead". "Why are you telling me? Do whatever you want"? "So are you headed back down"? "Back down"? "Down the mountain I mean". "Why would I do that!? Just beat it"!

"What about all of your wounds"? "What are you talking about!? I'm not hurt at all"! "You have got to be kidding me, anyone from a mile away can see how bloodied you are"! All of a sudden I caught notice to a demon child that was across the stream from us.

The scent hanging over this mountain blocked me from being able to smell her. "Hashi, is she one of the demon kids you were telling me about"? "No, it's not her". "Ugh! Listen up you dam demon, I'm gonna rip you to shreds"!

She turned around and took off. "Now father"! "Who are you calling father"!? Inosuke yelled. The next thing I knew a gigantic demon came crashing down in front of us and landed into the water after jumping out of the forest trees. "Inosuke"!

"Don't you come near my family"! He yelled as he punched Inosuke sending him flying. "Stay away from us"! "Fire-breathing second form, fire slash"! I said aiming at his arm but for some reason, my blade didn't cut through.

"His arm is so thick". He swung his other arm at me as Inosuke tried to cut through his arm as well. He then threw the both of us off of him but we managed to land on our feet. "This is bad, none of my attacks worked".

"Want my help"? "Not for this one love, thank you though". "I'll say it again so you understand. Stay away from my family"! He said coming at me but I was able to jump out of the way in time. "Hey, you! Eyes over here"! Inosuke yelled getting his attention.

"All nine of them"! He jumped in the air and got ready to attack him but the enemy swung his arm making him slid across the water. "All that force with just a single swipe of its arm". He said as he stood back up and ran off.

I ran off in the same direction as him but was on land while he was still in the water. "Fire breathing second form improved, Fire slash"! I let out a more refined slash of fire and made it cut down a tree. The tree fell into the water and trapped the demon's head underneath it.

"What happened"? "Inosuke, you alright"!? "You show off"!

I should be able to cut off its head now.

I jumped into the water and went after him. "Fire breathing tenth form". But before I had time to finish the move he stood up and threw the tree off of him and hit me with it. "Watch out"! Inosuke yelled as I got sent flying.

"You have to hold on until I can make it back"! I said to him. "That's one of the twelve Kizuki so you can't die here! Fire breathing, flame wheel". I said using it to weaken my fall as I neared the ground. "Blood demon art, healing renewal". Hashi said as he made his way to me.

"Inosuke needed you more". "Your my priority not him". I was about to say something but noticed the shock overtake his face. "Hashi. What's wrong"? "The four demons I was telling you about". He said in a low voice.

"Yeah, what about them"? "I can feel them getting closer Madara. Not only that but they feel familiar as well". "They do"? "Aniki"! My blood froze as I heard that voice call out to me. It's been almost three years now and his voice was a bit deeper now but I'd recognize it anywhere.