MadaHashi/IzuTobi Our Family

This was requested by DemiHughes675

Madara

My husband Hashirama and I were in the kitchen cooking while our brothers Izuna and Tobirama set up the house. The two of us had woken up early in the morning to start on the food for the family dinner that was being held at our house.

Our kids didn't want us to cook considering how much work it would be for us and our age. The four of us were each in our late sixties but we didn't care. If it was for our kids and grandkids we would go all out, especially for the grandkids.

Hashi and I spent hours making everyone's favorite food as well as a few vegan dishes so Hashi would be able to eat with us. Since I've known him Hashirama has always been a Vegan. Tobirama is as well but unlike his brother, he'll eat meat every now and then.

When our brothers were done in the main room and outside they came into the kitchen and started on the desserts for us while we cooked. "Do you think everyone will come"? Hashi asked while cooking Chicken stir fry. "Of course, they will. Our kids can't say no to your cooking". He blushed.

Around two o clock is when everyone started to show up. Our son Obito came with his husband Kakashi and their five kids. Kiro who they adopted after Obito saved him during a house fire, the triplets Ace, Storm, and Sina, and their youngest Koshi

Hibiki came with his husband Kaden and their three kids Tsunade, Nawaki, and Charlie.

Stone came with both his husbands Xion and Iruka, they were poly as well as their twin boys Ryker and Ryan, and little girl Charlie. Hibiki and Kaden's Charlie was a boy.

Shisui came with his husband Kazumi and their son Kota.

Itachi came with his husband Deidara and their three kids, a daughter Amber who they adopted, and their twins and Luna and Hayato.

Sasuke came with his husband Naruto and their kids Kawaki, Boruto, Sarada, Himawari, Naruko, and Serena.

Mashi cane with her wife and their daughter Rebecca.

Kiro had his boyfriend Zen with him, Ace had his girlfriend, Sophie, Storm had his boyfriend Sora, Sina had her girlfriend Jasmine, Tsunade her husband Jiraya, Ryker his boyfriend Jace, Ryan his boyfriend Lian and Boruto had his boyfriend Mitsuki with him.

Izuna and Tobirama had three kids, twins Shadow and Kana, and their youngest Sayumi. Shadow had his wife Sapphire with him, Kana had her wife Kiya and Sayumi had her husband Kagami.

The house was filled with joyful chatter and laughter in a matter of minutes. It warmed my heart to see everyone gathered into one place. Especially when I thought I'd never have this.

When it came time for dinner we all gathered around the dining table outside while the maids served us. "I still can't believe the four of you cooked all of this". Stone said as we all ate. "We don't mind love. Cooking is one way your father and I show our love". Hashi said.

"He's right. The very first date your papa and I went on was at my house. I cooked him a full five-course meal, vegan of course. We spent the night getting to know each other and afterwards, he decided to stay a little longer and we ended up watching a movie together.

The next morning I woke up with him on my chest. He apologized profusely after waking up and realizing and after that, we made vegan pancakes while playfully throwing batter at each other". Hashi laughed. "I never left his house after that".

"I'd be surprised if it didn't happen that way". Mashi smiled. "What about you Mr. Uchiha"? Sapphire asked Tobirama. Izuna laughed softly as he looked at the troubled face of his husband.

"The two of us were both playing at Nakano River. Tobirama was practicing his sword fighting while I was practicing my fire style. We were both on different sides of the river but when I saw Tobi fall into the water is when I decided to jump in and rescue him". The kids laughed.

After dinner was over we all crowded into the living room and watched wrestling together while eating the delicious deserts Tobi and Izuna made.

I know it's been forever since I updated this book but if any of you have any requests please let me know and I'll do my best to write them❤️

I hope you all have a great day/night

Word Count: 763