Biker Dude with the Funny Voice

My dress was quite racy if I do say so myself. 

    It was just a bunch of cutout sewn together to form this dress. The bodice was white while the rest was red. The back, sides, and a part of my leg was on display. The dress itself went to my knees. When I saw it at the store, I bought it because I thought it would bring Marcus' attention back to me. I never got the chance to wear it, obviously. But I would wear the hell out of it tonight.

     Hopefully, I could get a man to pay attention. Marcus always told me that he was the only man who could take my body, that I was fat, that my thighs touched (apparently they weren't supposed to), that I couldn't cook, I was no good, and that I should stay in the house so no one could see how disgusting I looked. He used to make me dye my hair blonde so that no one could see how dirty I was. While I didn't believe some of the things he said, because he said them so much, it became ingrained. That started in the second year of our dating, and we dated for a very long time. I almost felt like going back for my sweats but a pounding on the door stopped me in my tracks.

"ASH! HURRY! UP!" Kate yelled from the other side of the door. I shook my head and unlocked the door for her to burst in.

"OMG! Your hot as hell, I don't even want to go out with you anymore, no one will look at me when you're next to me!" She said playfully with a smile.

"Let's go before I change my mind and call security on you," I said with a small laugh.

"Come child! Fresh mint Margaritas are calling both of our names!" She said while pulling my arm to get to the door quicker,"I've already called a cab and it's outside waiting."

"You really weren't going to leave without me were you?" I asked with a poke at her ribs. She giggled, she had always been really ticklish.

"You know it."

Smug bitch,I thought and I told her as much. She only laughed and pulled me into the cab.

"So where are we going?"

I needed to know just in case it was too far, I did have to go to work tomorrow still.

"We are going to Club Cache NYC for Bachata night. I feel like moving to Latino music," She leaned up and gave the address to the cabbie and sat back on her phone. Playing Candy Crush, if I'm not mistaken. I shook my head, freaking addict.

I pulled my phone from my clutch and check my own phone. Just as I had suspected, in the time it took me to get ready , Marcus had called me 20 times. Probably to try and manipulate me into believing that he still loves me when he really just needs cash. Apparently my sister can't hold a job and the bills are piling up. I know it's kind of bad of me to want them to fail as a coupleand in life, but I do. I want Marcus to realize she only wanted him because I had him, but now that I didn't want him, she just wanted to leave. Oh well, he laid his bed and now he has to lay in it.

"We're here, lets go," Kate said while paying the cabbie.

We were here, and I was going to let go and have fun.

I started to go to the back of the queue, but Kate pulled me to the front. She nodded at the security and they nodded back while pulling the door open for us. My mouth fell down and I glanced back at the security. He winked and looked forward.

"How do you know him?" I asked Kate as she pulled me to the door at the end of a long hallway. The music got louder as we got closer.

"He goes to my hairstylist. He's completely gay."

I shrugged my shoulders and took a deep breath. I always did hate crowds and the sounds that are coming from inside make me believe that there was a large crowd. Time to go get me a man for the night.