Psychotic Bitches and The Ones Who Love Them Part 1

A/N: So I haven't finished this chapter, but i saw that it's been a month since I've updated lol. So here is a teaser. I'll just split it into parts. I hope you like it.

Ryder was there. He was waiting outside of the place that was going to take my child. I couldn't believe that.

"What are you doing here? Are you in a league with that snake? Do your want to take my child to?" I snapped at him.
I didn't even stay to hear what he was going to say. I ran. I would run so far and so fast that be would never find us.

I heard him scream my name and ask me to come back but after what just happened I was never going back to him. I was so foolish to believe that we would have worked. The tears that fell down my face made me hate myself, how could I cry for a man that tried to have my baby taken away from me.

I got to the apartment before he did and pack as much as I could carry in a small duffle bag and an back out. I took a cab to the bus station and bought a ticket on the first bus out and left New York behind. I was going to Aspen, Colorado.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4 Years Later

"Mommy!" A small voice carried through the cottage that I had bought after cleaning out my accounts.

"Daniel! I'm in the office!" I called back to my 3 soon to be 4 year old son.

As he came into the room, I took the time to really look at him. He resembled me more then that bastard. The only way you would be able to tell that Ryder was his father was the light grey eyes that looked at me. The red hair and stature was all me.

"Mommy, look what I found outside in the backyard!"

He opened his hand to show me the frog that rested there. Probably as terrified of me as I was of him.

"Back outside Daniel, you know I don't like slimy, or crawly, or jumpy, or anything else that bugs and small icky animals do."

"But Mommy, I found him and he was all alone," He told me with a serious face,"He needs a family, we could be his family."

Just then the phone rang and I turned my head away from him, by the time I turned my head back Daniel was headed out, probably to go and put the frog in his tank. I sighed. He was so stubborn, just like me when I was growing up.

I reached over to answer the phone.

"Hello?"

"I found you," came a familiar voice that made shivers run down my spine.

"I wasn't hiding Cristine," I said after I got over the shock of hearing her voice.

"I see you went and had the little bastard. I'll just have to do something about that. I think I can petition the courts to give him to me with full custody. No visitation for you mommy," the cold voice come through the line. I could almost picture her sneering.

"Yo-You C-C-Can't," I stuttered. She couldn't take my baby from me.

"Oh but don't you know? Money speaks."

With that she hung up the phone.

The tears that poured out of my eyes were tears I had held back for a long time. Over the past 4 years, She had periodically called me to antagonize but never to this extent. She was crazy, but a crazy bitch with money. I couldn't compete with her.

"Daniel!"

I heard the footsteps of my little monster as he ran to the office, spurned no doubt by the panic in my voice. Before he stepped foot in the room I quickly wiped my face and composed it.

"Yes ma'am?"

"Go get some shoes on, we are going on a trip."

He jumped up and down squealing with joy. I just stood there watching the love of my life do his happy dance. I felt bogged down by the weight of what I was about to do. I was about to take a trip. To New York.

A/N: What do you think she is going to do there? I would really like some feedback in what direction you guys want me to take this story in. Hugs and Kisses, Lee