Chapter 14

"-ix stop you're going to wake them up" a muffled voice woke jisung up.

"No im not, just look at them-oh shit" another voice said as jisung began moving around.

"Mm" jisung groaned as he began blinking his eyes.
Jisung had his head resting on something hard. He was confused at first but he was too tired to put much thought into it. But once he felt the said hard thing moving up and down he hurriedly looked up to see Hyunjin sleeping quietly.

"W-wh-" jisung looked around eyes still slightly blurry from just waking up. His eyes fell upon two figures who he soon figured out were felix and jeongin.

Wait why does felix have his phone out pointing at me?

Jisung was about to ask why the youngers were in the living room, but very quickly figured out why they were there- and taking photos of him. He quickly got up and pushed hyunjin away, causing the boy to groan and wake up.

"What" hyunjin whined rubbing his eyes.

"I told you, you were going to wake them up" jeongin said as he crossed his arms beginning to walk away towards the kitchen.

"I didn't think they would, but it doesn't matter i got the photo anyway" felix stuck his tongue out directing it at the back of Jeongin's head. He then faced Hyunjin and jisung "anyway you boys may want to come to the kitchen we made pancakes... by the way you guys are so cute" felix said clapping his hands as he ran away following jeongin.

"What in the world just happened" hyunjin said laying back down on the couch closing his eyes.

"I-im not s-sure... sh-should we go t-to the k-kitchen" jisung asked slowly standing up.

"Yeah i guess- oh by the way h-how did you sleep. Are you feeling better" hyujin directed all his attention to the boy standing at the far end of the couch.

"Y-yeah i slept g-good, thankyou" jisung shyly responded "w-what about you"

Hyunjin smiled "i slept good" he got up and walked over to jisung holding out his hand "lets go"

Jisung took hyunjins hand surprising himself at how comfortable he's gotten in such a short amount of time. Not long ago he wouldn't have been able to survive in a room with another person without having a panic attack, but now, he is willingly holding someones hand and he doesn't feel any sort of anxiety in him.

As the two walked into the room, they saw everyone but bangchan and changbin.

"Where are chan and changbin" hyunjin asked to no one in particular.

"Oh they are probably just getting out of bed, still tired from last night but he should be here soon" jeongin responded placing plates on the table.

Jisung looked around at everyone and noticed that one of the boys was giving him a sharp glare.

Seungmin.

Seeing this jisung quietly stepped behind hyunjin, shielding himself from the deadly glare.

Noticing this, hyunjin looked at Jisung confused then looked around the room, quickly realising why jisung was acting the way he was.

"Seungmin stop it" hyunjin scolded seungmin.

"Whatever" seungmin mumbled looking down at his phone as he walked to the table, allowing jisung to release a sigh.

"Hey you like pancakes yeah" lee know asked jisung "i made plain and blueberry, if you don't like them you can have cereal or something" he gave a tight lipped smile.

"I-ive never h-had p-pancakes" felix and hyunjin dramatically gasped at that.

"What do you mean you have never had pancakes, CHANNIE" felix yelled out.