Chapter 15

"What" seungmins rough voice could be heard from behind the door. He sounded like he was crying.

"I-its me" jisung softly said.

He could hear seungmin groan and soon the sound of footsteps coming toward the door could be heard. "What do you want you already have everyone wrapped around your little finger. Cant you just leave me alone"

"I-i wanted to t-talk to y-you... please" jisung looked at seungmin with pleading eyes.

Seungmin was conflicted. He knew he should try and give jisung a chance but he also didn't want to listen to him. "Fine you can come in but don't touch anything and you are only allowed in here for 5 minutes" Seungmin rolled his eyes as he opened the door wider so that jisung could step inside. Jisung softly smiled and walked in looking around the room whilst seungmin closed the door.

Looking at the room jisung noticed that the room was a complete mess, it looked like a tornado hit it. There were clothes scattered on the floor, pillows and blankets carelessly laying on the ground. Jisung had assumed that everyone had ended up sleeping in Seungmin's room the night before.

"Hurry up your 5 minutes has already started" Seungmin said sitting on a chair that was sat near the bed.

Jisung sat on the bed awkwardly before saying "w-why do you h-hate me so m-much"

Seungmin was shocked by the question. He didn't think that the first thing jisung would say to him was that. "I-" Seungmin wasn't sure how to respond as he wasn't too sure why himself.

"D-did i do something to y-you. I-if i did pl-please tell m-me so i-i can ch-change and-"

"No i-its not you. In all honesty you just- ugh you just remind me of myself" seungmin looked down whilst jisung looked at him questioningly.

"Wh-what do you m-mean"

"You- you are so broken. J-just like i was" seungmin had tears filling his eyes.

"I-if i may a-ask...wh-what happened to y-you" He truly wanted to get to know the younger. He wasn't mad, or upset really, he just wanted to understand why the younger was the way he was.

"I-its a pretty long story" Seungmin chuckled sadly.

"I-i have time, d-didnt really w-want to go to the m-mall anyway" jisung smiled.

"Too many people" seungmin questioned

"Y-yeah"

"Yeah"

"W-would you b-be more comfortable s-sitting on y-your bed" Seungmin silently nodded his head slowly moving toward the bed sitting next to jisung.

"Y-you have to promise me you wont make fun of me or anything" seungmin holds out his pinky. Jisung looks at his pinky with a raised eyebrow not knowing what to do. "Oh uh this is a pinky promise, it sort of locks in our promise, which means you arent allowed to break it"

"Oh ok well i promise" jisung holds out his pinky and seungmin interlocks it smiling softly.

"Alright well i guess i will start my story"

*5 years ago*

Seungmin was in his parents car with his older sister sitting next to him. They both exchanged looks knowing something bad was going to happen. their parents never took them anywhere, and if they did it would usually end up with someone getting hurt.

"Wh-where are we going" seungmins sister, Yuna, hesitantly asked.

"Shut up" seunmins father said, his mother on her phone giving directions to her husband.