23 | Brawl

- Cafeteria -

     "Isn't that from Heartslabyul Dorm?" Lilia stated as he saw (Name) playing with the hedgehog on the table. "Yeah, looks like it. Did you steal it?" Silver questioned the demoness.

     "Yes, I did. I saw it under a tree in Heartslabyul with Cater-san saying they'll paint the hedgehogs with different colors," (Name) explained while the hedgehog lightly bit her gloves. "Of course, I took it. You never know what's gonna happen to them," she chuckled.

     "Do you have a name for it, (Name)-sama?" Sebek asked beside her. "Hm, maybe Luke. The color yellow resembles my dear Luke's hair," she answered while poking the hedgehog's nose, reminiscing about her angel child back in her world.

Just then, a loud bang was heard from the middle of the cafeteria. (Name) peeked to see who was causing another commotion, but felt disappointed when she saw her favorite juniors fighting a pack of seniors...

     "I'll be right back," she told her dorm mates and made her way into the crowd. "(Name)-senpai! Help!" Ace hid behind his senior, scared that he'll get hit.

(Name) snapped her fingers and followed with a loud bang, causing the seniors who pick the fight to forcefully hit the opposite wall. Both of them fell unconscious from the impact, lying on the floor...

She went to check their vitals to see if they were still breathing, thankfully they are still alive and well. The students who came to watch the brawl returned to their seats and continued to eat as if nothing happened...

     She crossed her arms in front of the juniors, "You lot didn't just cause another brawl. Very disrespectful towards the Headmaster, be thankful he isn't here either," she disappointingly stated. "I want you lot of avoid any future fights," she said.

     "Yes, (Name)-senpai," they all said. Earning a nod from the senior, she took Yuu's tray of the meal and went towards an empty table. "Sorry again for the bother, (Name)-senpai. We promise it won't happen again!" Deuce swore.

     "Whatever, it's their fault they pick a fight with us. I only ate (Name)-senpai's dinner last night and I think that's not enough for my breakfast. I'm gonna pass out if I won't eat," Ace said as they sat at the table. Deuce sighed, "We can't predict anything. Night Raven College is one of the prestigious schools, but I wouldn't expect to meet such seniors like those."

     (Name) sipped her tea while the one beside her (Grim) exclaimed when he saw how delicious his meal is, "Let's not waste time and eat! The egg is so delicious~! It also has cheese on the inside," he commented, savoring the food. "So we saw your dorm this morning, right? I'm wondering what the other dorm looks like."

     "You guys know about the statues displayed in Main Street, right? The seven dorms are based on them, including fashion, attitude, and uniqueness," Cater appeared behind the three juniors. "Hey! You're the guy this morning!" Ace yelled at the orange-haired senior.

     "You tricked us from painting the roses to lighten your chore!" Grim added, feeling angry at the said senior. Cater pouted as he sat beside Yuu, "Aww~, you guys are so mean! It's not like I wanted it in the first place, plus it's one of the dorm's traditions after all."

      "You were smiling that time, you know..." Deuce murmured, still remembering the time he was kicked by his senior. "You should know that wasn't the real Cater you're fighting, it's his clone," (Name) stated and continued sipping her tea.

     Cater giggled, "(Name)-chan is correct~! So let's put it all in the past because we're outside the dorm, Deuce-y~!" He told them and pinched Deuce's cheek. "Right now, I'm your caring and kind senior Caycay~!" He added.

     Deuce removed Cater's hold from his cheek, "Don't call me Deuce-y!" He complained, his face burning in embarrassment. Just then, a familiar man with green hair laughed behind them, "That's just how Cater shows his affection towards anyone," he said.

     "It's you," (Name) commented, looking at Trey. Ace changed gazes between (Name) and Trey, "Hang on. Who the hell are you?" The salmon-haired asked the green-haired man.

     "My bad, I'm Trey," he answered Ace and sat beside him. "Trey Clover from Heartslabyul Dorm, with you guys. I'm also a third-year like your Cater and (Name)-san—And you must be Ramshackle Dorm Leader, Yuu—I heard about what happened from Cater. I'm sorry on behalf about what Deuce and Ace did to the both of you," he apologized to Yuu and (Name).

     "I don't mind at all," (Name) chuckled. "WE'RE RIGHT BESIDE YOU, DUDE!" Ace pointed himself, yelling at Trey.

     Cater laughed at their attitudes, "Come on, you two! We're in the same dorm, so stop giving us that attitude~. We should get along and hang out, so give us your numbers!" He stated, giving his phone to the juniors. "I don't have a phone..." Yuu told Cater, pushing the phone away from him.

     Cater gasped at the retort, "Omg?! You don't have a phone, for real?! For 16 years, you didn't have one?!" He panicked, shaking the black-haired junior. "You're an endangered species! I know a place where they sell cheap phones, it's very affordable! We can go on a date to—"

     (Name) flicked her finger, causing Yuu to be beside her, "I'm afraid I cannot allow that. That's very a surprising proposition, sir," she said while smiling at Cater. Trey chuckled as he patted his fellow dorm mate's shoulder, "You should calm down, too. You might scare the dorm leader of Ramshackle because of that."

     "Sorry, sorry!" Cater gave a peace sign. "Anyways, you guys are talking about dorms, right?" He asked the first-year students, earning a nod. He clapped his hands, "That's a good topic! Changes the mood~, let your seniors tell you a story."

     "I want to know our dorm first!" Ace immediately said before Deuce could ask what dorm he wants to know. "I won't lie about how fucked up it is, but who the hell proposed the Laws of the Queen of Hearts?" He asked.

     "I assume you know the Queen of Hearts, right?" Trey asked them, earning shivers from Ace and Grim since they charred it on the first day of school. "She created an insane kingdom to make them follow the rules she gave," he told them. Cater nodded, "Yep~! In honor of the Queen of Hearts, Heartslabyul wears a dorm uniform made out of black and red clothing, just like her dress. It only proves the laws she made are continuing its legacy within our dorm."

     "I won't live a single day in your dorm," Grim commented. Cater winked at them, "Exactly, it depends on the dorm leaders assigned every year, though. The last dorm leader was chill about it, only Riddle's the one who's strict about it!"

     "Our dorm leader is one of the serious dorm leaders known in NRC. He's one of the strictest dorm leaders in Heartslabyul history since he always makes sure no one breaks the rules under his sight," Trey added. Ace groaned, "What a pain in the ass..."

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

(バルバトス)