End

I repeat, I always watch those hate comments-I won't let those off the hook. I better not see anyone trash-talking in my book and I'll certainly block you if you do so.

You can always ask questions about this book (excluding future chapters and spoilers) by leaving a comment, alright?

Yes, this is the end of Episodes 1 to 4. From my observations, some people stop reading because of too many chapters in a book-I'm concerned about that, to be honest.

However, I'll continue it. The new book is Barbatos and you can click my profile to see the book without following me or anything else since it's already published.

Take note, the first and second years will be aged-up so they can be compatible with the MC and I don't want to go to jail because of that. The next scenes in the other book will be complicated and have more gore scenes with a lot of plot twists (I'm not good at it).

Harem? Yes. Taking all of them at once? No. That's why I'm adding bonuses to gain intimacy for each character (even if they suck). SLOW BURN, SLOW BURN, SLOW BURN-okay? Barbatos isn't the type to marry someone because he was created as the butler and parent figure of Diavolo after all, he wasn't born as a child and didn't experience childhood.

I may have mischaracterized some characters and forgive me for doing so, I'm kinda bad at it. Plus, Malleus and Barbatos's relationship will be fixed, he's still on the love interest list.

I won't add any sex scenes with them, that include kissing. Only for the considered adults in the game and nothing else, I better not see anyone complaining about it. You're free to stop reading this book if you're not pleased with this announcement.

I'm avoiding romantic scenes because I'm bad at them, I'm good at detailed gore and fighting scenes-it's not embarrassing. I don't write smut either, so don't expect anything, alright? Glorious Masquerade will be after Pomefiore Arc-your author is lazy.

This is your author saying thank you to the ones who supported me until the end and voted as well, I'm grateful because of it. Especially the fan art for Female Barbatos and Cover books, comments that adds ideas for the stories (yes I'm reading every each of them), and the one consoling me.

Of course, I'm not telling the antagonist from Pomefiore Arc and hints will be left in the chapters. That goes with Ignihyde since I'll be adding some spice to it-I have an idea with Episode 7, but since it's not released then that'll be soon.

Muah, muah! I love you all! And I hope I pleased you with the contents of this book, don't worry as well! This isn't the end of Barbatos's journeys~!

And by everyone, I mean EVERYONE OF YOU! FROM THE SILENT READERS/VOTERS TO THE CHAOTIC ONES, also the Barbatos/(Name) simps of course-I don't mind them simping honestly, but I'm surprised you fell for the MC of this book.

I'll be taking short break because I'm overworked. I've already put a chapter in the Barbatos (sequel book), so you're aware of the MC's current condition.

(バルバトス) it means Barbatos, by the way...