Taco Tuesday

Plot: Renner eats your taco... it's all about you.

Pairing: Jeremy Renner X Reader

Warnings: Smut. Language. Nothing out of the usual for me.

Jeremy had made sure from the start of the day that you knew the whole day was about you; lunch at your favourite place, coffee, shopping, buying your favourite lingerie, treating you to a manicure and pedicure

Jeremy had made sure from the start of the day that you knew the whole day was about you; lunch at your favourite place, coffee, shopping, buying your favourite lingerie, treating you to a manicure and pedicure.. the whole works. Now you were in a hotel room complete with window out to the city and a hot tub in the corner of your room; Jeremy reiterated how it was still all about you by running his hand around the back of your head and kissing you to the point of breathlessness.

Pushing you against the wall his hands undress you and drop your clothes to the floor before going back to your figure and roaming your skin without missing a detail. He squeezes your ass, spanks you lightly knowing it turns you on, all the while his lips not leaving yours. Breaking for much needed air he nips your swollen lower lip and moves to nip along your jaw while his hands unhook your bra and help you throw it off to the growing pile. As soon as your breasts are bare the coolness of the room causes your nipples to harden before Jeremy can tease you. His fingers pinch lightly while his kisses work lower from his current position on your collarbone until his lips are wrapped around a nipple to tease you more; he hums and listens to you pant his name quietly, switching to sucking on the opposite nipple with his fingers teasing the first; swollen and sensitive.

Your panting becomes harder as his fingers and lips relentlessly tease over you, his free fingers moving lightly over your panties until he can feel them soak through. Slowly pulling away from you, scraping his teeth as he does, Jeremy wraps an arm around you and pulls you against his body, moving you both towards the bed and gently dropping you down. He pulls off his tee and throws it to the floor then follows with his pants "so I can move easier..." he winks at you and hooks his fingers into your panties, pulling them down your legs slowly.

Climbing onto the bed, Jeremy lifts your hips and moves you a little before pushing your knees apart, lightly gliding his hands down your inner thighs and teasing around your folds. He watches you squirm and bite your lip knowing full well it's taking everything within you not to beg; he knows full well what his teasing does to you and relishes in the little noises you make especially when you're practically purring.

You arch and rock your hips trying to guide where you want his fingers to be, pouting and whining when Jeremy purposeful moves them away and glides his hands back along your inner thighs. He chuckles low and watches your hands flex in the covers; you've never been one to take control and move his face or hands where you want them and he counts on that for times like this when he wants you fully under his own control.

Jeremy manoeuvres himself and hooks his arms under your raised thighs; lowering himself towards you smirks as your breathing hitches and kisses his way up your inner thigh to your knee. He nips and flicks his tongue over the red marks that he caused and watches you from the side of his eyes before travelling back down your other leg; hands gliding over your outer thighs, hips and ass as he goes. Your breathing hitches and a small whimper escapes when you feel his hot breath on your pussy as he hovers over you.

Finally, after what seems like an age but was probably only a few seconds at most, the sound Jeremy had been waiting for from you.

"...Please baby, please..." and an even smaller whimper.

He smiles "Good girl..." then licks a strip over you with the flat of his tongue ending on your clit and circling.

A shiver runs through you on contact and you moan his name quietly as he closes his lips around your clit and sucks in pulses; he lays an arm over your lower stomach and holds your pussy to his mouth, his free hand moving to tease your entrance until you're squirming as best you can and moaning his name. Slowly he pulls away and looks up to watch your face, pushing his fingers slowly inside of you and curling them against your front wall. Your jaw goes slack, eyes close fully and you grip the bed sheets, hips rocking immediately to his fingers as he thrusts slowly.

Jeremy licks his lips and watches you writhe, thrusting and curling his fingers inside you "you like that baby girl?" His voice low and rough after a few days in the studio.

You nod and moan, hands still pulling the hotel bed sheets underneath you.

"Yes!" You're finally able to pant out as he tilts his fingers inside you and leans back down to flick his tongue over your clit. He hums and moans against you; sucking and licking over every part of your pussy he could reach, his fingers still moving deep inside you.

You pant quickly, your light whimpers and mewls of pleasure have changed to moaning and keening of desperation as your feel every part of your body tighten and ready itself. Your hands move from their previous position gripping the sheets to running into your hair; pushing it back off your face. Jeremy's arm keeps you pretty much in place against his mouth and on his fingers but you still manage to arch your back off the bed and tilt your hips... just right. You call out and tighten around Jeremy's fingers, your clit all but throbs between his lips and against his tongue.

The wail of pleasure continues as he sucks harder and moves his fingers quicker inside you. He growls against you and urges you on. He's made you do it before and he knows he can make you do it again. You sob out syllables because you're so fucking close, you can barely make sense of where you are right now but dear fucking god you don't want him to stop. You'd thought seeing stars and having the room spin had all been some over the top analogy; so cliché. Yet here it was happening again and what started as a low moan turned into what could only be described as your lament of pleasure as you soak Jeremy's hand and the bed under you.

He moans and laps over you slowly, making sure to taste everything before moving away. As much as Jeremy loved to give you pleasure... he knew better than to over-do it. He crawls over you and lays by your side as you tremble and come down from your orgasm. His fingers trace over your ribs lightly and he kisses along your upper arm and shoulder to your neck.

"You okay?" Jeremy whispers to you then waits for your response, relaxing as you nod and whisper a simple 'yes' to him. He pulls up the blanket and kisses your cheek.

"What about...you?" You swallow thickly and blink your eyes open as your senses return.

"Wasn't about me baby...I'm good..." he shrugs and smiles.

"Taco Tuesday is all about you babygirl." He chuckles softly and lifts your head for a pillow. "Sleep..."

You nod and smile "I owe you..." smirking. "Sausage Saturday? Footlong Friday?" Renner laughs and kisses you "you pick... surprise me..."