The Deputy [AU]

A/N: I watched the video for "Trouble" by Pink and it gave me this idea. Still…. ACAB. I know he plays the Sheriff in the video but for this he's the Deputy! Also the daughter's name was picked at random via a Google generator.

Plot: You're locked in a cell in the Wild Wild West but Deputy Renner has a soft spot for you.

Pairing: Deputy! Jeremy Renner x Female!Reader

Warnings: Smut. Sex worker. Lesbianism. Unsafe sex. Handcuffs.

You sigh loudly just to piss off the Sheriff as he goes off duty and switches with his Deputy; you blow the man in charge a kiss "say hello to Scarlett for me!"

"That bitch stays put!" He says to the Deputy and walks out mumbling under his breath.

You'd get nowhere with the Sheriff but the Deputy, Deputy Renner had a soft spot for you since you came to town and you were more than willing to use your own soft spot to your advantage.

The Deputy smiles at you behind the cell bars and shakes his head "ma'am, just what did you do?"

"Hello Deputy Renner." You wink "well it seems I was caught stealin' from a client, the thing is it was the heart of the Sheriff's daughter I stole and he don't like that none."

Deputy Renner nods "uh huh."

"The Sheriff wants Scarlett to marry some big wig in the city. Business type. So he's sending her off tonight on the last train of the day."

"Well ain't that a pickle?!" He grips onto the bars and flexes his biceps.

"Ain't it just? I would very much like to leave and see her off, but it seems that I am stuck here in cuffs." You pout and flutter your lashes at the Deputy.

"I would very much be obliged if you could let me out and although the sheriff took all my coins I can pay in a different way."

Deputy Renner raises an eyebrow "I see." re-adjusting his cowboy hat as he walks to the door of the cell you were in. "And how would you pay ma'am?"

"Well I know how badly you've been trying to get to my room at my ...lodgin's but it seems I am always very busy with other clientele. Maybe I could forgo payment just this once to give you a very private experience right here?"

Deputy Renner smirks and licks his lips "well, the sheriff is gone until mornin' but what do I tell him then?"

"You tell him I slipped my cuffs with a hair pin while you were taking care of business and then escaped my cell the same way and you're not in the habit of manhandlin' a lady like that."

"Well you have this all thought out don't ya?" His hand was already unlocking the cell door for you.

"Yes sir, I most certainly do." You smile and stand, flashing him your most seductive smile.

"You clean?" He watches you.

"I sure am, it's why my price is so high." You nod "my clientele is very select."

The Deputy nods and motions for you to step out towards him whereupon he guides you back towards the Sheriff's desk "this would piss him off so badly."

You nod "in which case I am all for it and if it's your thing, you can leave me in the cuffs."

"Oh I am definitely leavin' you in the cuffs until we're done." The Deputy nods and makes light work of undoing your bodice; it was re-stitched multiple times but it was still a firm favourite of your clients due to the way it made your tits so pronounced.

The Deputy licked his lips at the sight of your bare chest and his hands moved to massage and tease you, watching your nipples harden under his touch. You let out breathless moans and gasps; his name escaping you when his lips close around your nipple and suck lightly before switching to the other side.

You shuffle your legs and squeeze his hips with your thighs "please Deputy Renner..."

"So polite ma'am. I'm not so much when it comes to matters of pussy." his hands glide up your legs and move the layers of skirts until he gazes at you "well look at that pretty pink pussy. I was almost expecting it to be made of gold the way other men and women talk about it."

You blush and smile, leaning into his ear and speaking quietly "feels like silk, so I'm told."

The Deputy moans low and reaches between your legs, sliding his fingers over you until they were slick and then pushing them into you with ease. You throw your head back and moan quietly; you had mastered the art of making the right noises at the right times but the way the Deputy moved his fingers inside you felt like he knew how to please a lady; curling and scissoring, thrusting them slowly then speeding up until you were whining against his ear and rocking your hips to his hand for release. Something you usually had to do for yourself between clients.

He withdraws his fingers and licks them clean, humming and closing his eyes "so sweet."

You lean panting against him and nibble on his earlobe, wanting nothing more than to touch him but being bound by the cuffs behind your back.

Deputy Renner makes quick work of his belts and pants; pushing them down to free his hardening cock. "Want me to help?" You whisper and nip again.

"On your knees." he commands

You drop down and open your mouth ready for him, your tongue peaking out over your teeth. His cock tastes a little salty, surely better than most of your clients and you bob your head as you suck along his length, taking little time to feel him harden fully.

"You're over qualified for this!" he breathes and holds the edge of the desk "get up!" He groans and moves your skirts as you position yourself on the desk again; his hand grips your hip while the other guides his cock into you with ease, "God damn you really do feel as soft as silk..." he groans and pulls you down his length fully, both hands now gripping your hips.

You steady yourself and tighten around him in pulses to tease; a little something that drove other clients wild. The Deputy moans and gasps "keep doing that." he starts thrusting into you and you're glad the desk is against a wall for stability; his thrusts are rough and deep but he's not hurting you like others who do the same. He keeps the pace measured and steady, your pussy coating his cock in your arousal until you're both a panting mess.

The Deputy watches your tits move on every thrust, mesmerised by their sight and the way your body reacts to him. He watches your nipples harden into sensitive nubs and leans down to suck on them in turn making you whine and moan. Actual moans; you didn't have to fake anything for the Deputy as he speeds up his hips and reaches to tease your clit - he wasn't just about his own pleasure. You tightened and relaxed your walls around him as best you could and arched towards him as his teeth scraped over your nipple.

"Oh fuck!" You moan and pant quickly, violently tightening around his cock and pulling him into you with the force of your release. The Deputy grunts roughly and has enough thought to pull out of you, wrapping his hand around himself and jerking himself roughly, moving back as you fall to your knees and throw your head back again. After only moments you feel his hot cum on your bare tits, where his lips had been just seconds ago. His moan is rough and full of pleasure he'd been wanting to release; his jaw was lax and eyes tight shut and his chest heaving.

After a few of minutes, The Deputy is uncuffing you and watching you re-dress yourself.

"Come by anytime and tell them I sent you; I'll make sure you get a good deal on any lady you like and I'll be sure to always have time for you, Deputy."

He nods and offers a smile "Thank you ma'am… you'd better get running if you're gonna catch her."

You nod and leave to the sound of Renner sighing and thanking God.

-Fin-