Physical Therapy

A/N: thank you for your patience with this. I've had some IRL stuff going on and didn't have the energy to write.

Plot: You're looking after your boyfriend (established relationship) after his accident and some careful fun times ensue.

Pairing: Jeremy Renner X Female!Reader

Warnings: Language. Oral (M and F receiving).

"

"...so you're progressing fantastically and I'm happy for you to continue your physical therapy at home..." the doctor nods and smiles "do you have any questions for me?"

You blush and clear your throat "uuh... I don't quite know how to ask this... so I'm just going to say it."

The doctor raises an eyebrow and nods and Jeremy shuffles a little in his wheelchair.

"We've been.. wanting to uuh... participate in certain couples activities? Obviously full sex is out of the question right now but.. are other less strenuous activities allowed?"

It takes the doctor a few seconds to realise what activities you were referring to, "Oh! Oh I see yes... yes I think full sexual intercourse would be too strenuous right now and could potentially cause more harm... but I don't see why oral and such wouldn't be okay as long as neither of you overdo anything."

You nod and smile a little "thank you.. and yes nothing over the top."

~~~

Jeremy relaxes back on the bed and sighs as you walk the therapist out the house "see you in a couple of days, I'll make sure he does his homework."

Closing the door you look around at the time and raise an eyebrow, you had another two and a half hours before Ava would be home with Granma from her day trip.  Plenty of time.

Walking in you smile slyly at Jeremy on the bed "tired baby?"

"Mmm, a little.." he reaches for your hand, which you take ans crawl onto the bed.

"Too tired?" You kiss his hand.

"For wh- oh... oh..!" He smiles and perks up a little, shuffling to sit up more.

"I mean... unless you're not in the mood of course, I know your physio takes it out of you."

"Oh baby I'm always in the mood for you." He carefully pulls you closer and wraps his arm around you, threading his fingers from his free hand into your hair and kissing you sweetly.

Shuffling a little on the bed for a better position you untie Jeremy's sweatpants and loosen them, slipping your hand down inside the waistband and slowly working your hand over his growing cock while his head falls back against the bed head and a quiet moan escapes his throat.

Jeremy licks his lips and flexes his fingers against your back as you lean down onto your hand beside him. You wrap your hand around his length and jerk him steadily, twisting your hand and dancing your fingers over the head of his cock until Jeremy was a panting mess.

Moving up to a kneeling position you ease Jeremy's sweats down to free him fully; he hisses in a breath as the cooler air hits his cock but gasps out a moan when your lips close around him instead.  Starting slowly, you make sure to coat him in your saliva from base to tip until you're drooling along his cock. Hollowing your cheeks out you suck hard and then take him deeper and deeper, breathing through your nose when he hits the back of your throat.

He pants and moans, his hand threading into your hair again and gripping lightly as your head bobs along his length, your hand jerking him as you pull away. 

"Fuck...Fuck!" He pants and groans "don't stop!"

"You gonna cum for me baby?" You flick your tongue over the head of his cock and playfully push back as Jeremy tries to guide you to suck him again. 

"Please..." he whispers and looks down at you with pleading eyes. You happily take him in your mouth again and double down, sucking hard along his full length in pulses until his breathing hitches and you feel him explode down your throat with a loud moan.

You swallow around Jeremy and make sure not to waste a drop of him as he groans and grunts. Pulling away painfully slowly and wiping the corners of your mouth.

"Jesus shit!" He breathes and swallows thickly "fuck I've missed that!" He smiles and pulls you down to kiss him. "Your turn.."

Pulling away a little frown "but how..?"

"Ride my face babygirl." He grins.

"You sure that'll be okay?"

"Yeah I'm sure baby.." he nods and sinks down the bed, shuffling over more to the middle to give you better space. "Now get those jeans off..."

You chuckle and undo them, slipping them down your legs and kicking them to the floor for later "now what?" You kneel on the bed with your hands on your hips.

"Panties have to go too..." he slips his fingers into one side and pulls at them. "Get 'em off."

You nod and lay back lifting your legs up so Jeremy gets a good view of what was coming his way as you slip your panties off. He licks his lips and reaches for you only to find you just out of reach.

"And now how do you want me?"  You tease.

"On my face..." he answers bluntly. "Get over here.."

You kneel up and crawl your way up the bed, straddling Jeremy's shoulders and carefully making sure you weren't going to crush him, squealing in surprise when he grabs your hips and pulls you down onto his mouth.  Jeremy laps at your folds slowly and hums against your core, teasing you with slow flicks from the tip of his tongue.

Gripping the bed head you lift a little and rock your hips to Jeremy's tongue, his hands moving over your ass and squeezing hard as he darts his tongue into you and teases.

"Baby please.." you whine and rock your hips again.

Jeremy closes his lips over you and sucks hard, his tongue dancing over and in you.  His hands move up under your tee to find your breasts; his fingers tease your already hard nipples until they join the ache low in your belly.

You keep leant on the bed head and roll your hips to Jeremy's mouth "fuck..." you gasp and moan roughly "I'm so close!"

Jeremy groans and laps at you quicker, sucking at your clit in pulses as his hands squeeze and massage your breasts.

You shiver and reach a hand down into Jeremy's hair just as you let go and call out, cumming on his face and covering him with your juices.  He laps slowly and sucks your clit through your orgasm making you tremble and whimper.

You carefully manoeuvre yourself to lay back, your leg over Jeremy's torso leaving yourself splayed open for him.

"God damn what a view..." he licks his lips and watches your pussy twitch.

You blush and stroke his leg lightly "we should probably get re-dressed..."

"For now... I'm up for round two later...I have this great idea and it involves you lying just like this.."

"Sounds fun.  I'll hold you to that."

"Please do.."