Ice Pole

Plot: it's hot in the city and Jeremy is helping you cool off all while heating you up.

Pairing: Jeremy Renner X Reader

Warnings: Smut. Language. DON'T, for the love of everything, don't shove ice poles in your orifices! This is JUST for the fic and if you want a similar effect get yourself a decent glass dildo and put it in the fridge for an hour or so - NOT THE FREEZER... you know what happens when you lick an icy metal pole?! Same thing but with your vaginal or anal walls!!! Safety first people!!!

Tied to the bed and blindfolded in the sweltering apartment, there was little you could do except give in to whatever Jeremy had planned for you

Tied to the bed and blindfolded in the sweltering apartment, there was little you could do except give in to whatever Jeremy had planned for you. Earlier in the day your lunch time visit to his video set had left him very relaxed while simultaneously leaving you frustrated with the set manager interrupting you before you could get yours.

"How you feeling there babygirl?" Jeremy walks into the room; you're unable to see the low slung pants he's wearing and home-made ice pole in his fingers, in his other hand he carries a cooler which he silently places beside the bed.

"Blind... nervous....Intrigued?" You tilt your head slightly.

"Don't be nervous." He smiles and sucks the ice pole, crawling onto the bed between your parted and restrained legs. "What's there to be nervous about?" His lips smack as he pulls the ice pole away.

"...what's that Jer?" You bite your lip.

"What's what?" He asks innocently enough but holds the melting ice over your breasts, letting it drip onto each nipple causing them to harden more.

"Oh!" You arch and gasp.

"I thought, I could help you cool off a little." You can practically hear the smirk and know full well you won't be doing any cooling off. "I don't know exactly if it'll work but we can try..."

You mutter under your breath and lick your lips. "God damnit Jeremy..."

He chuckles low and drips more of the melting ice down over you making a path to your spread cunt, ensuring more than a couple of drips fall onto your already swollen clit. You couldn't deny how turned on by the whole situation you were and neither would you stop him from doing this again.

"Is that an ice cube?" You gasp and rock your hips a little.

"Not a cube, no. Close though. Very close." He smirks.

"Holy shit..." you whisper quietly as your mind whirrs into action and goes down the local path; you have little time to dwell on the thoughts however as you feel the cold ice pole trailing down, circling your clit slowly and then teasing between your delicate folds.

Jeremy slips the quickly melting ice pole over you until there's nothing left but a very well shaped metal curve. "I had to search long and hard before I found somewhere that could make these..."

You frown and tilt your head again "what are 'these'?"

"For all intents and purposes they're surgical steel ice pole sticks... only their shape isn't so stick-like. Much smoother and rounded with a nice curve and a long grip." He describes the item in his hand. "However this one is far to warm now..." Jeremy reaches down beside the bed and opens the cooler box, placing the metal curve into the ice and taking out another ice pole.

"Oh...OH!!" you don't know what else to answer but you're quickly brought out of your thoughts of the item by the fresh ice pole teasing your entrance. Your hips lift to the sensation of the ice as Jeremy pushes it just inside you before withdrawing it and sucking along its length, smacking his lips as it leaves his mouth.

"Can't have it too cold." He kisses your inner thigh and goes back to using the ice pole to tease over you. "You like it?"

"Y-yes..." you shiver and hiss; the sensation of your core being so cold against the outside heat on your skin sends your senses haywire.

"Want more?"

"Yes!" You nod and lift your hips to emphasize your answer. "Please..!"

Jeremy licks his lips and smiles "Good girl." The ice pole teases over you, following its earlier pattern; clit, folds, entrance. Only this time instead of just barely pushing into you he thrusts the ice pole deep into your pussy and moves it slowly, making sure to tilt it on each pass to catch every part of you. Your gasps and whines at the initial coldness soon morph into moans of pleasure, moving your hips to Jeremy's thrusts of the ice pole. You could feel it melting inside you to reveal the metal it had surrounded. The curve fit to the curve of your cunt; conforming perfectly to press over your g-spot with each long drawn out thrust.

"Oh god... please Jeremy..." you whine and rock your hips to his movements.

"Yes baby?" He glides his hand over your inner thigh.

"Feels good but... you're teasing and I need more..."

"More? Use your words." He lays kisses along your inner thighs, keeping the metal pole moving inside you.

"The ice is... thicker. Bigger." You bite your lip.

"Ah, you wanna feel full? But still with the cold of the ice?" He grins and watches you nod. "Good job I had thought of that." He reaches over and takes out a pale pink glass dildo which he has left in the fridge before putting in the cooler. Jeremy tests it briefly on his tongue to make sure nothing untoward would happen then removes the metal pole, slowly pushing the dildo into you instead and thrusting it deep.

Your back arches off the bed and you pull against all four restraints. Goosebumps break out over your entire body while a light sheen of sweat accentuates their appearance in the dull room lighting. Jeremy watches you intently, rocking and thrusting the dildo into you making sure the cold textured shaft rubs directly against your g-spot.

"Faster. Please!" You were never one to shy away from telling him exactly what you wanted; even if you did play coy occasionally.

He obliges with a quiet hum and speeds up his movements, the dildo hitting deep & fast leaving you panting for air and lifting your hips clean off the bed. The cold wetness on the sheets was no longer just the melted ice and Jeremy groans at the view of your arousal coating you, dripping out of you on every thrust.

"You wanna cum for me baby?" He tilts the dildo a little.

"Oh-god-fuck-yes!!" You blurt out and tremble with a mix of pleasure and cold.

"How bad do you wanna cum?" He shuffles a little for better angle. You growl in frustration, you loved and loathed when he did this.

"So fucking bad!" You move your hips with the dildo trying to add to the friction.

Jeremy smirks again and reaches down, picking up a piece of ice and working a thumb sized melt into one side.

"Please!" You whine at him. His silence was hell.

"Please what?" He grins and circles the ice on your lower stomach.

"Please, let me fucking cum, you teasing asshole!!" You'd pay for that at a later date but right now you didn't care.

Jeremy raises an eyebrow then narrows his eyes at you with a quiet growl; he tilts the dildo back again and moves the ice to circle on your clit quickly.

You gasp and pull at your restraints cumming almost instantly with a loud call of various expletives mixed with his name. Your release is intense making your legs tremble violently and give out. As your moans of pleasure turn to whimpers of exhaustion Jeremy slows the dildo and lets the ice melt on your lower stomach.

"Such a good girl for me... did that help you cool off?" He muses and unties your restraints.

"Nu-uh..." you steady your breathing. "...worth the try though..."