Finger Food

A/N: based on the lovely anon I was sent and gave me a super simple idea.

Plot: Established relationship. Renner finger fucks the reader so good they make a helluva mess ;-)

Pairing: Jeremy Renner X Female!Reader

Warnings: Fingering, Squirting, finger licking, bodily fluids, strong language.

The night had gotten hot and heavy very quickly and Jeremy had made it clear he wanted to make you squirt

The night had gotten hot and heavy very quickly and Jeremy had made it clear he wanted to make you squirt.  So far you had tried a variety of positions from the Kama Sutra and though the orgasms had been mind blowing; there had been no squirting.

Though Jeremy had shown his stamina by going five rounds before his cock had said no more he was determined and so here you were tied to the bed frame with two of his fingers buried in your pussy.

You lay moaning and writhing on the sweat covered bed sheets, cum dumb to the point of barely knowing your name but you refused to tap out until you had soaked his hand and arm.  You pull against the restraints on your wrists and manage to pull one free, your hand threading into Jeremy's hair as he ducks down to suck on your clit.

"Tilt.... Tilt your fingers!" You manage to pant out, tugging on his hair as you quiver with another orgasm.

Jeremy happily follows your instructions and repositions his fingers inside you, finding the soft squishy area on your front wall.

"OhJesusFuck! There!!" You call out as his finger tips repeatedly rub and circle over your g-spot.

He looks up under his lids at you and moans against your clit watching your breasts rise and fall with each rough and unsteady breath. 

"You close for me baby?" He whispers low.

You nod quickly and move your hand to grip the bed sheets "Faster!"

He chuckles darkly and slows his fingers instead, smirking at your drawn out whine of frustration. 

"No! No! Faster... press harder... please!!" The begging in your voice is evident and it makes Jeremy lick his lips in anticipation of what he was sure to make happen.

"As you wish.." he kisses your clit lightly and flicks his tongue, fingers pressing harder and moving faster inside you.

Your breaths become heavy and deep, rough groans escape on each exhale and you find yourself pulling hard against your remaining restraints.  You try to move your hips but Jeremy places a firm hand on your lower stomach and presses to hold you down.

The slight change is enough and you scream out Jeremy's name so loud you're sure the neighbours will complain in the morning. You squirt around his fingers; his hand and arm soaked with your juices. 

Jeremy doesn't slow his fingers yet and the noises your pussy makes around them is obscene in the dimly lit room.  He moans and watches as your pussy stops contracting around his fingers, your juices stop squirting out around his fingers and instead settle onto his hand.

In the process of pulling against your restraints you had broken them all and you lay trembling on the bed, your hands running through your hair while you babble almost incoherently into the night.

Slowly, Jeremy crawls over your form and withdraws his fingers from inside you onto your swollen and throbbing clit. It takes only a few slow circles for you to be arching off the bed and calling out silently, pushing his hands away.

You open your eyes and moan at the sight of this handsome man hovering over you, muscles shining with sweat and standing out in the warm white lighting from across the room.

Jeremy brings his fingers to his lips but before he could complete his actions you pull his fingers to your own mouth and lazily clean them up; tasting yourself on him.  Your tongue dances over the pads and between his fingers until you're satisfied he's clean. 

He's never seen you do anything like this before and he can't help but let his jaw go slack as he watches you.  Taking back his hand, Jeremy leans down and kisses you passionately; pushing you both to go without much-needed oxygen until you're both gasping for air.

"Fuck that was hot.." Jeremy breathes and licks his lips "how many times did you cum?" He smiles against your lips.

"Jer..." you blush and hide your face.

"Tell me..." he kisses you softly. "Please..."

"Lucky number 13 baby." You sigh and cover your face.

"Damn! We'll have to try for 15 next time." He pulls you close and wraps his arms around you. "Sleep baby, I'll give you a nice bath later..."

You nod against his chest and close your eyes "uh-huh.." already falling asleep.