Another Adventure

Years later

"Roof!"

"Shh, go back to bed Rocky."

"Roof!"

"Brian." DANI KICKED HER husband's leg under the sheets. Brian laid on his back as Dani laid down on her stomach. "Mmm." Brian hummed as he slept. Dani scowled and hit him a bit harder this time with her foot. Brian shot up with his fists in the air. "I'm up!" Brian looked around the room. "Rocky has to go potty." Dani mumbled and Brian groaned.

He looked over at his alarm clock to check the time which read 5:26 am. Brian roughly threw the covers off him. "Come on Rocky. Lenny! Outside." Brian whistled and the dog shot up. Brian opened the back door to their house in Miami. The dogs ran out to their own little space which was surround by a gated fence.

Brian quietly made his way back to his shared bedroom and quietly snuck under the covers. Dani, who was now on her back felt something pin her down by her thighs. Her eyebrows frowned together as something started to slide off her panties. She groaned, "Brian, now? It's like five in the morning." Brian kissed both of her thighs. "Yes, but, the dogs are out and the kids are sleeping so that gives us the perfect opportunity." Brian kissed her inner thighs more.

Dani began to squirm as she felt a hot breath getting closer to her punan. Brian was so closed to getting a taste until a loud, "Mama!" could be heard. Brian let out loud groan and Dani started to giggle. Dani lifted the sheets to see a disappointed Brian. "Cock blockers I swear." Brian muttered. "Maybe next time, babe." Dani smiled before hopping out of bed and throwing on a pair of shorts before walking out the door.

"I want my sex life back." Brian said as his face was now deep into the bed instead of his's wife's lovely puna.

By this time in their lives, Brian and Dani had produced three beautiful children. Two boys and one girl. Andrew who was now 5 and two toddler twins. Nadine and Simon. Surprisingly they all had I's in their names and Simon would actually need glasses at some point. Dani couldn't wait to dress them up as Alvin and The Chipmunks.

Overall, they were happy. Well, until they got a call.

<3

Monte Cristi, Dominic Republic

Dani watched as Jack and Drew played through the window. She was in Mando's garage, who was a old friend, after the Toretto's house exploded into flames, Dom called Brian and Dani. They decided for the kids safety that they should come here with Mia and Marcus.

Dani smiled as she turned her head to see Brian working on his little surveillance hub. Dani walked towards Brian as he watched his computer. She wrapped her arms around him. "Hey." Brian said. "You okay?" Dani asked as she rested her head on his shoulder. "Yeah." Brian muttered. "This guy is just...relentless. I don't know if I want you going." Brian said. Dani rolled her eyes. "That's a first."

Brian turned around in his chair causing Dani to let go. "I'm serious Dania. I don't think you should go this time." He frowned. Dani let out a sigh before running her hand through her curly hair. "I'll be fine, Brian. You're worrying for nothing." Dani said. "I've screwed up so many times and Dani if something happened to you while we're there. I...I wouldn't be able to live with myself." Brian dropped his head.

A small smile spread across her face. She walked over and pulled him into a hug. He wrapped his arms around her and nuzzled his head into her neck. "I'm gonna be okay Brian. I've had three kids and been through more shit with your ass. Nothing can beat the fabulous Dania Calypso O'Connor!" Dani smiled. Brian pulled away his head and smiled. "Fine, you've convinced me."