04

♥~~~~~♥
you were still working in the middle of the night. but a sudden knock was heard on your door. you got up the chair and opened the door.

"Need something luitenanant?"
"No, just here to bring you supper, you still haven't eaten your supper" Yuri looked away blushing
"how sweet of you, thank you" you smiled and kept the door open as you walked back to your table.

"Am i the one who'll close your door?"
"it's your option if you're staying here or you'll go home" you spoke as you scanned thru the paperworks. Yuri entered the office and sat on the lounge nearby.

"take a break, it's almost dawn"
"that's the point, it's almost dawn and i still haven't submitted all the paperworks that boss needed"
a yawn escaped your lips as Yuri scoffed.
"see? you're tired you some rest"
you signed and opened the bento that Yuri handed you.
your eyes brighten as you saw a delicious-looking food inside it. the Luitenant just stare at you eating the bento while doing your job.
♥~~~~~♥
after doing that paperworks you stood up and get some water.
"Oh, i almost forgot about this" Yuri spoke as he handed you a folder.
as you looked at the paper, your eyes widend on shock.
"Agent Viper..."
"She's an assassin that murdered someone important from the government, she has purple eyes, wears a navy blue cloak, a backless dress on the inside and has a biper tatoo on her back"
"i see..."
♥~~~~~♥
you left for a 2 day day-offs so you could catch up sleep and hang out with your cousin and neice, Anya is having trouble on studying so you're on the apartment of loid to help Anya with her studies.
you and Anya are reading a book that helps children to improve reading skills.
but a sudden call disturbed you, it's your boss..

"Secretary L/n we need you here Agent Viper was here in action"
you eyes widend on the sudden call that Viper was in action...
'Agent Viper... in action?... but... i'am Viper...'
"Understand sir, coming up."
you hang up the call and get your bag

"hey Anya, i'll leave that book to you okay? don't loose it, i'm still reading that"
Anya salute and you chunckle then excuse yourself to your cousin and Yor.
♥~~~~~♥

You arrived at the scene and saw Yuri covered with wounds.
"Yuri, stay at my back, understood?"
"but-"
"Understood?"
"Y-yes secretary"
you got up as you didn't notice the bullet hit your on your right arm... good thing your left handed. you turned your head on the sniper that wears a cloak that was same as the color as yours.
you ran up to her and she missed the shots that was supposed to hit your left arm.

'You're not the real Viper, Viper never miss' you thought.

♥~~~~~♥
after all that 'Viper' was on the toturing room and you totured her ti'll she spoke

"Tell me, where's the real Viper and why are you pretending to be her" you coldly spoke
"I'm the real Viper!" she yelled as you kicked her on her face.
"boss we can't get any information from her, and i think she works for Agent Viper"
"how do you think so?"
"only Agent Viper's servant would cover for her, who in the right mind would risk dieing just for a person that tou don't really know"
"good point, you can dispose her"
♥~~~~~♥
you entered your office and saw Yuri sitting on the lounge.
"how are your wounds?"
"a little bit better"
♥~~~~~♥
Anya was now panicking on what she have done.
she lost the book that you let her borrow.
"PAPA!! I LOST AUNTIE'S BOOK" she cried
"W-what?"
"I LOST THE BOOK THAT AUNTIE LET ME BORROW! SHE TOLD ME THAT BOOK WAS THE BOOK THAT SHE WAS CURRENTLY READING"

~~~~~♥