06

♥~~~~~♥
after that drunk night you woke up with a huge headache, you tyrned your head and saw Yuri sleeping.
"if only you knew" you whispered underneath your breath.
you sat up as your headache became worst you you feel dizzy. you heard Yuri wake up as you turned your head on him

"Good Morning Lieutenant"
"mhmm, Good Morning Secretary"
you smiled as your vision got blurry and fainted, luckly Yuri was there to catch you. he signed and pick you up on his shoulder and take you home.
♥~~~~~♥
he rang the doorbell and after a minute or two no one answered, he rang it again and again but still no answer.
he has no choice but to open the door.
he opened the door and saw no one, it's dark and empty.
"i thought she has a brother and younger siblings" he whispered, he layed you on the couch. and sat on the chair nearby.

he prepared a hot chocolate milk for you and your favorite food.
♥~~~~~♥
an hour passed and you woke up with a Yuri sleeping on a chair, your head still hurts but it's not that bad. you saw a cup of chocolate milk and your favorite food on the table, but... it's cold... you got up and reheated the chocolate milk and eat the food there.

after eating you were drinking the chocolate milk on the couch as your dog walked down the stairs and jumped to you.
you crunckled and pat it's head.
"Fluffy stop! it tickles" your dog stoped as you heard a 'meow'
your cat walked towards you and layed on your lap. you smiled and grab a book to read as you comb thru your cat's fur. meanwhile your dog and your Lieutenant is staring at you jealously, "you understand me, right fluffy?"
"woof" they quietly whispered

~~~~~♥

you continue reading and Yuri was patiently waiting for you to notice him. he got impatient so he suddenly spoke.
"do you live alone here?"
"mhmm, my sibings lives in a different city."
"i see..."
he sat beside you and lean his head on your shoulder.
"i'm sorry for bothering you Yuri."
"no you didn't bother me, so it's fine."
you grab your book and read the next chapter.
Yuri was fast asleep on your shoulder and you giggle on his cute snore.
♥~~~~~♥
you didn't realize that time passes and it's getting late, you moved a bit as the Lieutenant hold you tight.
"stay for a minute"
"But-"
"Please?"
you signed and stay for 5 minutes. he let you go and layed his head on fluffy, poor dog.
you sat up and prepared dinner for him.
♥~~~~~♥