10

After all the events happened for the last few days.you decided to take a rest for just a day.
"Sissy"
"I'm at the kitchen"
Lyrra ran to the kitchen with some notebook and a pencil.
"What's up?"
"Sissy, can you help me with my project? Mr. Henderson said we need to study our parent's work."
"Sure, I'll tell you the informations you need"
♥~~~~~♥

"What are the downsides of this work?"
"It requires a lot of responsibility, effort, pacience and diligence."
"How do you find your work interesting?"
"I find it interesting to help and serve the government and the city that it represents to."
♥~~~~~♥

"It's done! Thanks for answering those questions sissy!"
"Your welcome"
"Since father don't wanna talk to us... Let's have Yuri-san answer the other  questions"
"H-hey I'll answer them, take a seat"
"B-but I want Yuri-san to a-answer the q-questions..." She said with puppy eyes you signed and finally agreed.
You brought her to your office and called the lieutenant for a "Important meeting"
♥~~~~~♥

After Lyrra interviewed Yuri you let Lyrra play on the corner of the room
"Sorry for the bother Lieutenant Briar"
"No no it's totally fine secretary"
"Oh and also, I did some research on some computer shops and I found some records and traces of Viper, she's sure active almost everyday" you explained and handed him a pile of papers of some info about Viper aka you, some of them are true and some of them are fake.
"Thanks secretary, I'll be submitting it later"
You smiled as he leaves.

You looked at Lyrra you gived you a concerning look.
"Is sissy gonna surrender to the good guys?"
"Not for now Lyrra, let's wait a little sooner"
♥~~~~~♥

I'm sorry if it's short, I'm really running out of ideas, feel free to give some ideas for the next chapter! Thanks so much for
2.22k readss!! Luv you all💞💞

-rhiaaa