09

"sissy?" The door opened
"Yes Lyrra?"
"Is it true that sissy was an assassin?"
Your eyes widen on her question. You looked down and frowned
"Yes Lyrra, sissy is an assassin, but... How'd you know?"
"Lyrra has a special power that can be able to see people's past and memories, that why daddy kicked me out of the house" she frowned and started tearing up.
You walked up to her and hugged her
"It's okay Lyrra, sissy'a here to take care of you" she hugged back and fell asleep on your arms.

♥~~~~~♥
Your sitting on your office. It seems like a really nice afternoon but your wrong.
"Sissy! There's some bad guess outside!"
Lyrra yelled. You quickly stood up and tell Lyrra to stay at your office you ran out of the building and met with the chairman.
"Chairman please enter the car we need to evacuate" Yuri stated
"No, I'm going alone" he looked at you and at a split second you got it, Twilight was in action to stop the terrorist.
"Secretary please come with me, It's your job to keep me accompany, right?" Loid said as you nodded in response
"V-verry well then, please follow our car" Yuri stuttered clearly being jealous.

You got into the car and Loid started driving.
"Got a plan?" You asked
"Of course, I wouldn't let my secretary make the plan for me, yes?"
"Loid you sound like you're flirting please stop." He continued driving running around circles

"Terrorist are here, we need to bring peace to this city, for now get off the car and meet me wherever I'll be dropping" he handed you his phone and you opened it's location. You got off the car and you heard gun noises going towards you. You dodged most of it but a bullet hit your waist.

♥~~~~~♥

You received a message from loid to meet him at the location that he's currently in. You quickly meet with him and you saw a man running.
"Y/N, GO AFTER HIM HE'S THE ONE WHO STARTED THE TERRORISM!" he yelled, you pulled out a handcuff and ran after him.
♥~~~~~♥

You entered the SSS headquarters and reported about the scenes and actions that happened today.

♥~~~~~♥
You entered you office and you saw Lyrra sleeping and sitting on Yuri's lap while Yuri was sleeping holding Lyrra's favorite book. You smiled and kissed them on their forehead, Yuri smiled and you quickly notice it.
"Lieutenant, I know you're awake" you started poking his cheek. he opened one of his eyes and closed it again
"Secretary, could you do that again?"
You giggled and walked to your desk.
"Sorry, but you're not at the right place to order me around Lieutenant"
He pouted and looked away.
♥~~~~~♥

After a few days you got Lyrra's grades and it's not that bad... Just she struggles at math.. you took her to the mall and got some clothes for Christmas.
♥~~~~~♥
"Waaaahhh so hard" Anya cried
"I more prefer Auntie's teaching"
"Anya, your auntie is helping Lyrra on her studies"
"I want auntie" Anya whined
♥~~~~~♥