- 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 -

- Katherine Witherfield -

Billy gets up from in front of me, keeping his gaze on my bare body laid out on the bed. He grabs his keys out of his back pocket and heads towards my window.

"Where are you going?" I ask, a little confused at the situation.

"Leaving you alone," he replies, reminding me of what I yelled at him to do earlier as he opens the window and steps out. "Good bye, beautiful," he says to me before closing the window. I'm left there by myself, still naked, sprawled across my sheets, and absolutely livid.

🌊🌊🌊

All day Sunday I try to decide whether or not I'm mad at Billy or mad at myself. It is more of a mix of both. I'm mad at Billy for leaving me there. I'm mad at him for leaving me there and wanting more. And I'm mad at myself for wanting more in the first place. I told myself I wouldn't get back in an old loop, yet here I am, spending my Sunday thinking about Billy.

After spending the whole day thinking of Billy and making up my mind, I go into school on Monday with a new attitude.

I decided that I will refuse to talk to Billy anymore. I mean absolutely ignore him. Then, hopefully he will be smart enough to not show up to my house. Maybe he will finally take a hint. So, all of Monday I avoid him. I keep to myself, and I end up successful. Tuesday, though, I'm not as lucky.

On the way to 4th period, right after marine biology, I get shoved into the girls bathroom. To no surprise, Billy is the one who has me by the arm, keeping me in there with him. A couple girls stand at the mirror, and he gives them a threatening look. The girls mutter amongst themselves, looking between Billy and me.

"Get. Out." Billy demands to them, and they scurry out like mice. Once he notices we are alone, he shoves me into a stall and locks it. His hand is next to my head, and I feel a little startled at the closeness.

"Billy, I need to get to class," I tell him, looking him in the eyes to let him know I'm serious.

"First, you need to tell me why you didn't say a word to me yesterday."

"Is that a serious question?" I ask, taking a look at the decreasing space between us. I can practically smell the trace of cigarettes in his breath.

"Tell me why you ignored me," he demands with the same voice he used on the girls at the mirror. It's more hot than scary, but I don't need to break that to him.

"Then tell me why you left me laying there Saturday night."

He smirks at me as he sucks his canine tooth. He smacks it off, and it makes a small popping sound. "Because I knew you couldn't handle it."

"Couldn't handle what?"

"Couldn't handle ignoring me," he answers in a cocky tone.

"I can handle it just fine," I answer with a shrug.

"Can you now?" He asks rhetorically as he places a hand on my hip. He slowly brings it down to my thigh, and I take a deep breath to cover up the nerves building up within me. "So you can handle this?" He brings his hand to my heat, cupping me through my jeans. I nod to him in return. "Or this?" He applies pressure, and I involuntarily buck my hips into his hand. He lets out a low, panty-soaking chuckle. "Tsk, tsk, tsk," he says as he shakes his head slowly.

"You can ignore me all you want, beautiful, but you won't be able to resist me for long."

I hate him with a passion. I hate that I want him so bad, and I hate what he's doing to me.

I hate to admit it, but Billy is right. I won't be able to resist him for long, no matter how hard I try to convince myself I can. He is a huge part of my past, and I seem to be drawn to him. The urge to be with him is irresistible, but there is something that makes me really curious.

Why is Billy Hargrove so hooked on me?

It's been a full three years, yet he wants to continue where we left off. But we will never be able to pick up where we left off because of what happened. Because of who happened.

I honestly don't know what to say. So, I sit there like an idiot. I lost the ability to breathe a while ago, and the tension is very high. I stay in Billy's grip, him keeping his hand around my heat while the other pushes against the stall door by my head. Then he lets me go, giving me room. He moves me aside and opens the stall door, pushing past some girls that were outside it.

"See you tonight, Katherine," he says to me before leaving the bathroom. The girls have their jaws dropped, looking at each other then looking at me. They get themselves together before whispering. I just take a deep breath and hurry out of there before rumors start.

What....is.....happening..?

--------

Oh teaaaaaaa y'all I smell a little spice next chapter 😏😉

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH THANKS FOR READING!!!

-Liz<3